Everyones' faces turned horrified as they stared at Prometheus, then they swiveled back down to the girl who was only a second away from choking on her own breaths.

"Why is she alive then?" Renjun asked, simply because he was worried about the future of his new friend.

"I don't know," Prometheus sighed, then turned to April again.

He walked towards her kneeling down in front of her. She struggled against him, trying to push him away, but he was stronger than her. Finally, he placed two of his fingers on the center of her forehead, closing his eyes in concentration.

In a split second, April's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she blacked out, Prometheus catching her head before it could hit the floor.

"What did you do?" Jisung asked, panicked.

"Put her to sleep," he said, "She'll probably get some memories back now in the form of nightmares, but when she wakes up she'll be fine."

Jisung nodded, his eyes still on the girl as Prometheus gently picked her up.

"How'd you do that though?" Jeno asked, "Aren't you a Titan?"

"Yes," he said, smiling, "but I created humans. Half of her is still human. So I put her to sleep."

It didn't make complete sense, but Jeno and everybody else figured that nothing in the world of Greek mythology would make complete sense.

"Listen up, everybody," Prometheus said, when a slight chatter began spreading through the room. "You need to keep this quiet. This has never happened before. Everyone here agrees that we should not, under any circumstance, kill this girl. But the gods might think otherwise. Her father might think otherwise. So keep it quiet, please."

Prometheus then looked to Jisung, Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin, gesturing for them all to follow him as he left the back of the warehouse, carrying April with him.

➶➶➶

April felt only warmth.

She could hear the rain splashing all around her and the wind that was blowing through the air. But she was snugly tucked in someone's arms.

Her vision was blurry but she could make out the distinct outlines of a man above her. The warmth was coming from his arms and the blankets that she was bundled in.

And something about her just associated this man with the warmth she was feeling.

She let out a small cry, cold air piercing her body as the man handed her over to someone else, a woman. Her hold was cozy and familiar, but not as warm as the previous man's.

"They don't know about her?" the woman asked, April recognizing it as a younger version of her mother.

"No," the man said, his voice deep and demanding respect, but still gentle towards who he was speaking with. "They won't come after her."

"Phoebus..." her mother's voice said, "I'm scared. Don't leave again. Hide with us. Please."

"You know that's not possible," his voice said, the same level of sadness evident in it. "I have to go."