If JJturnned into a baby? (Zerksi)

JJ was a kid agin he was sitting in the front room watching tv he eaten something he turned into a kid.. better yet a baby Simon came in and saw him Simon"uhh.." JJ started to cry JJ"j-Joshy..." Simon sighs Simon of course he wanted Josh but the thing is he's recording Ethan came in Ethan"who is fucking cry- uhh.."Simon"he was just watching tv I guess and eating lunch I'm guessing this happened and now he's crying because he wants Josh." Josh Came Josh"uhh why is there crying?" JJ was crying on the sofa JJ"j-Joshy..." Josh heard he knew that voice and his face was red of embarrassment Josh"gosh what am I gonna do with him.." he walks over to him Josh"I'm here buddy I'm here.." Simon"wow who knew that JJ Gaza soft spot for Josh in the group?" JJ" b-brother!" He looks at Josh Simon"b-brother?!" Josh nods Josh" we're brothers from another mother and plus he wants Harry knowing him and in 3,2,1." JJ"b-boggo..."josh chuckles Josh" he's not here yet little bro. He will be here soon." Few minutes later Harry arrives Hardy" sorry I'm late.."Josh"it's fine we might need to conceal this shoot.." Harry"wh-" JJ"Boggo!!" He went and hug him Harry"uhh.. hello child.." Josh laughed Josh"that's JJ.." JJ"boggo!" Harry"and why is he happy too see me?" Josh laughed Josh" your his all time favourite well also me but it's mainly you." Harry" oh gosh I don't know how to after this?!" While trying to push him away JJ" boggo no!" Harry sighs and gives up Harry"why?! Why me all the sudden?!" JJ looks at him Harry" hey bud how about you go to Simon and i need a speak with mr Josh over there." JJ"you mean uncle Simon and Joshy!" Harry sighs Harry" okay then how about you hang out with uncle Simon and I'll talk to joshy."