Sidemen pranks vik..

Vik has been so busy for the past few years and the boys had noticed and the boys are always feel like Vik don't care about them anymore.. Vik was at his girlfriends house and Simon had a idea.. Simon" guys I saw this video on ware you go missing prank." Ethan" oh?" JJ" should we try it on Vik? But we would have to get all of our stuff and put it in our parents house?" Simon" so? It will be perfect to see if Vik actually cares for us.. " the others agreed and started to pack and dropped there stuff Josh" right he should be home in the less twenty or thirty minutes and we need to get our cars away as well." JJ" I know someone ask Deji to look after them but lock them." The others agreed and dropped them off and stayed there for a while Josh" right I guess I left a note from everyone.. let's go he should be here in ten minutes lets set the camera for us to look and see if he does?" They agree and left Vik arrived home and noticed something different.. the others watched the camera Vik" hey guys I- guys??" He went to Josh's room first he saw Josh's note Vik" hey vik so.. I've noticed you've been avoiding us mainly me and I can't deal with it.. so I left the sidemen.. I- well I guess they never know the reason why..." they were in shock. JJ" what does he mean we never know the reason?" He goes to Ethan's room to see if he's there Vik signed Vik" Ethan the one with most hate.. let's just get this over with.." he saw the letter and opened it up. Vik" hey vik I just get so much hate from my videos.. and we'll.. I just want to say you've been avoiding me and the others and I have a secret I've been c-cutting.. I've left the sidemen because of hate hate hate.. if you knew Harry likes you more than a friend.." Ethan looked at Harry Harry looked down and carried on watching vik" JJ and Simon ksimon best ship..." he goes and there were two letters and they were the worst ones.. Vik read them and got a bit tears in his eyes Vik" hey vik me and JJ we have not told anyone yet but we've been drinking a lot more than usually.. I have smoke, taking pills.. having a therapist like JJ.." and then he put them both down JJ"wow.. he does care about us.." the others agree vik then heard a phone call from his phone V mum" hey mut! Hurry up when you meet your friends if you don't come home on time you know exactly what's gonna happen~" Vik froze the others felt bad now.. vik" m-mum how did you get my phone number I blocked you!" JJ" that's why he's been 'busy' " v mum" I brought you to this world i and I take you right out!" Vik" hahahahaha! You really think that's a threat at least I protected someone that I loved dearly in my hearts I even murdered for them and they just left so bugger of mum!" He hanged up and chucked his phone across the room. Josh froze Josh" that's why he was holding a bloody knife.."they were confused Ethan" what bloody knife?" Josh" I caught him with a bloody knife and a dead body next to him and he was the one who was sending hate to me.." Vik was alone in the darkness he went in the kitchen and grabbed a knife.. and went to the front room Harry" he's not what I think he's gonna.." he made a mark on his write as soon as Harry was gonna finish.. The others started to cry at that point they had enough and went to find vik Simon" Vik!!!" Vik" it's just in your head just in your head.." Ethan" Vik!!"Vik walked out of the house and heard Josh's voice.. Josh" Vik.. why are you avoiding us! Mainly me what's up with me near you!!" Vik" I-I can't explain they'll hate me!" Josh" who! Who?" Vik" my parents.." then they came v dad" come on son!" Vik" I am not your god damm son get the fuck away from me!!" The others d isn't know why he was so angry. Vik" were kids! We're children! We should live our fucking lives instead of learning after death because you know what? Everybody fucking does everybody does!"