Chapter 1- the fire

Addison's Pov
Mommy and daddy tucked me into my bed and I heard a lot of screaming, my mommy and daddy have been fighting lately and they mentioned something called a divorce, my mommy said she wanted custody but daddy said he wanted custody, I don't know what divorce or custody means I haven't takes to my brother Louis either daddy won't let me call him but I miss him a lot, I heard a loud screamacome from my mommy and a bang, then I smelt something burning like smoke I learned about smoke in preschool my teacher told me that if I ever smelt smoke to crawl on my hands and knees and cover my nose so I put my shirt over my nose and I crawled to my kitchen I saw fire coming from my kitchen I saw my mommy laying on the floor with blood all over her and daddy had blood on him to, I heard loud sirens and my vision started getting blurry I heard the sirens getting closer and suddenly everything went black.
Niall's Pov
Me and the boys have time off, so we are down in London in our shared flat, me and Harry were in the game room with the other boys, Louis got up to use the Lo and while he was in there we heard a phone ring it wasn't any of our phones so I looked where Louis sat and it was a unknown number but I felt like it was more so I picked it up to answer it, hello? I said hoping this wasn't a fan, Hello this is the Doncaster police chief is this Louis Tomlinson? No this is Niall Horan his best mate, is something wrong? Just then Louis skipped in and I have him his phone and told him who it was he looked nervous but sat next to Harry and spoke
( Louis=L, and Police=P)
L- Hello this is Louis Tomlinson may I ask Who is calling?
P- This is the Doncaster police chief Mr. Tomlinson are you the son of Gary and Selena (fake names)
L- Yes..
P- Sir I am sorry to inform you that your family was in a fire but it seems like your parents both died from gunshot wounds inflicted by the older gentlemen, you have a little sister she is so in the hospital but is ok
Louis's Pov
I hung up after telling the officer I would come to talk to the officer I fell to the ground crying I felt someone sit near me and rub my back, Harry m my mum and Da dad and Dead, my da dad ki killed my mu my mum I choked out I felt the other 3 boys come down and engulf me in a hug, I went to my room and packed Harry came after me, Lou where are you going? I I have to go to Doncaster to take to the police and I might have to bring Addy with me, would that be ok with you guys? Of course Lou but I don't want you going out there alone let me come with you, I nodded my head and went downstairs I told the lads about me bring my little sister and going to Doncaster they all seemed in agreement so I left letting Harry drive and got on out plane to go to Doncaster.