Prologue: Never reply to an email from a "fake" entity.

I am the fourth entity of Worm, created by Abadon "Abigail" using Moon Cell as the raw material. Before that, I was Ronaldo, a mere 20-year-old comic book lover. I completed an email with a weird CYOA and now I'm a Deus Ex Machina with the goal of saving the world. Let's see if this world is ready to face Regalia.

XXX

Prologue: Never reply to an email from a "fake" entity.

To forget about my troubles and boredom I am currently surfing the internet, precisely playing an interactive CYOA of the nasty genre based on the webnovel Worm.

It is an interesting story, in which the protagonist instead of becoming an incredible hero like she dreamed becomes a terrible villain, technically a first-rate anti-villain.

I didn't finish reading the original work, I stopped when the identities of Empire 88 were revealed to the whole world, I honestly prefer the Worm fanfiction where Taylor gets a different power or someone enters the world of Worm and upsets everything.

My two favorite stories are where Taylor gets the powers of the Heroic Spirits from Nasuverse and when she gets the memory of Ironman

My daydreaming was interrupted by a notification, someone sent me an email, nothing strange, I get a review or comment from some readers from time to time.

Most criticize my grammar or crazy ideas, because I don't understand much of what they are trying to say because I don't speak English and use the cursed Google translate to publish translate said chapters for my stories

or because Vilgax wants the Servantrix, an alien obsessed with a device that turns you into a hero mythological of the earth, everyone can criticize, at least my ideas are original, plus I had an idea how to explain Vilgax's interest in a magical item that turns you into King Arthur or Gilgamesh.

Anyway, back to the email, a certain Human_ Abigail_ who_is_not_ a_multidimensional_ Entity_lover_of_ Isekai.

That is a long, weird nickname that raises several questions, the first one because the hell the image of Ruby Rose from the RWBY series comes to mind, but less obsession with guns and more desperate for love with social anxieties Ignoring the strange name, Abigail, congratulated my stories.

"Finally, some good news."A positive review is always welcome and warms my heart

but In addition to the compliments, this Abigail, she sent me a challenge, to write a story

Self-Insert on Worm, using this custom CYOA, inspired by Squirrelly's Worm and Superpower Creator, with ... a large amount of starting points and some artistic freedom On one condition I must fulfill this premise which says

"The third entity, Oblivon, is a good girl, she is indirectly helping humanity, her plan is simple, using his precognitive powers to find the young adult fit for the task of saving the world, she will send an email to the chosen person and tell him about his proposal in a way that won't upset him here, after the initial chatter, she will convince her ... [NEW FRIEND / ASSOCIATE / PROTEGE] to create a dream status, then his mind will be sent to a new body to inhabit, Abaddon will visit from time to time and give some advice to his new friend"

"I perceive problems if I respond to this creative [REQUEST/CHALLENGE]. But I am a nerdy antisocial loner of nearly twenty-one, lying in a dark room, I have nothing better to do. Abigail, accepted your challenge, what bad can happen, it's nothing from here to be robbed. " I stated, starting to work on the girl's custom CYOA with the long nickname.

+ / + / + / + / + / + / + {Abigail's CYOA Screen} + / + / + / + / + / + / +

First of all, choose the mode you want to take, remember the more points you get the more fun your life will be, but there will be little ... little obligations to fulfill.