HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!

After watching Snape's memories in the pensive, the two lovers met up with Hermione and Ron towards the entrace of Hogwarts

After watching Snape's memories in the pensive, the two lovers met up with Hermione and Ron towards the entrace of Hogwarts. Rather emotionally, each of them take their turn to hug the boy they've known since they were eleven who was about to meet his end. The raven haired boy then turned to face Aishwarya. He kisses her with all his might, pouring every unexplainable emotion into it and then pushes himself away so, he doesn't give himself a reason to stop himself from meeting his death. He then begins, "I love you.."

"I know," but gets cut off by Aishwarya.

Harry then turns towards Draco, who is shuffling awkwardly nearby and goes, "Look after her," reffering to Aishwarya, to which the blonde haired boy simply nods.

Time skip again.

Everyone was now gathered at the front of the school, Hermione and Ron at the very front, Draco and Aishwarya more hidden towards the back of the crowd. Rather gleefully, Voldermort announces that 'Harry Potter is dead,' causing screams to erupt from the crowd of students, the loudest being Ginny Weasley. Upon hearing this, Aishwarya had begun to clench Draco's hand rather aggressively and started crying into his chest when, he's called upon to join Voldermort. Teary eyes, the dark skinned girl looked up at the pale boy and whispered, "No, you're better than this Draco."

After debating his decision, Draco finally responded with, "No," causing the Dark Lord to become angry and ready to kill Draco when, he was blocked by none other than Harry, who was very much alive. Harry being alive was the motivation everyone needed to fight this war and the Battle of Hogwarts ended with Harry triumphant and the perception of Slytherin house forever changed as there is such thing as a good Slytherin.