"Your sacrifice is noted. "

The others scram from the place.

"Ah sorry."

You moved away from Kuroo's chest even though you have laid down your head against his chest many times before.

"Why are you here?" He sounded super pissed.

It hurt you; the way his sound was low but was not soothing at all. He sounded hurt too.

Before you could think of an answer you heard a ring from one of your ear. You pretended to scratch your earlobe and tapped the earbuds twice.

Not the best time!

"You think it's fine when you ignore me for more than a week without a reason."

You did have a reason but of course, it was not a very reasonable reason. You felt bad for him.

"Dude, move him away from the room, now" you could hear it in the ear.

"What?"

"Don't you what me." Kuroo sounded more pissed now.

I talked out loud. Too much is happening. I'm not having the time to have a mental discussion with myself.

" Hehehe. Is he mad? Do one thing, make him move away from the way so that we can come in. Don't make him see us,"  said Daisy again in through the earbuds.

"Fine."

"Uh? So you admit ignoring me then."

Again I talked out loud!

You could hear her snickering.

I swear to God!

"I'm sorry Kuroo. Forget everything I said before. I'm extremely sorry... Can you move a bit this way?"

He gave a weird look and moved a step.

"Little more... Like inside the living room."

"You think sorry could solve it? I'm not forgiving you. You won't get me to move anywhere," he said crossing his chest.

This is for you dumbass! Move it!

"Just make out already! Push him against the wall and make out for God's sake!"

I can't believe I'm actually going along with her idea!

You held one of his arms crossed him and pulled him to the living room. You felt his arm instantly relax in your touch.

Once you were in, you looked him in the eye without breaking eye contact.

"I'm sorry," you said

"Sorry won't get you anywhere."

"No, I'm sorry to what I'm gonna do next."

"Wha-"

You tried pushing him against the wall but he didn't reach the wall as you expected.

How do they do it in the movies again? The first attempt failed.

He looked so confused.

Well, I'm confused too here. It's my first time instigating a make-out session by pushing against the wall!

"It will be a lot more easier if you could just walk and stand against the wall. "

He went and stood against the wall like a good kid who is about to get his height measured.

" Are you making out yet? Why so much talking?" said Daisy.

"No... I mean uh-Kuroo lower your head or just bend a little down uh- yes, thanks. "

You still had your hands on his shoulder when you made him bend.

He observed your actions as if you are a new animal in a zoo with quite an interest.
You looped your arms around his neck, pulled his face and made his lips crash on yours.

He almost instantly responded to your kiss without any hesitation. His hands reached your waist to pull you closer and deepen the kiss.

"Dude! Dude! DOOODE! Turn him the other way around you dumbass! He clearly can see us like this."

How the hell am I supposed to do that? And how did she know?

Kuroo gave you look as you stopped engrossing yourself to the kiss so that you can think straight to how you can make him push you to the wall.

How could you think straight? His kisses are so addictive and out of all the days, you thought how great of a kisser he is today.

Your legs were almost turning into spaghetti but a strong pair of hands picked you up and pushed you against the wall and you wrapped your legs around him.

He is a natural!

After a minute more into the kiss, when his cool hands slipped under your sweatshirt, you came into your senses again and realised that you guys are not alone now.

Daisy was there waving hands behind Kuroo's back, signalled that the boys are also in and took a pic to which you glared.

"Is something there?" he was about to turn around but you forcefully pulled his face against yours again.

You could feel him smirk against the kiss.

Shouldn't I be the one smirking because he gave in to my so-called wiles?

When he was about to take his kisses to your neck, something went bang followed by confetti

"It's midnight! Happy Birthday, bro!"

Not the kind of position to find you both.

Because of the sudden bang, he got startled, making him drop you on the floor.

Kuroo had a flash of emotions on his face. At first, he smiled like an idiot, then he got angry then he looked at you and said sorry.

Daisy eyed and nudged you while Semi was not very proud to witness all this. Bokuto is still in the celebratory mood so you were pretty sure he didn't see all that.

Everyone sang the birthday song. Not Very melodious. You guys didn't even begin nor end it together. You guys forgot to discuss this part.

Kuroo regained his composure and slumped to the floor to join you on the floor.
He looked at you again with a nose-wrinkle smile and mouthed a 'Thank you'.

You gave him a bear hug and whispered the same words again.

Happy Birthday, Kuroo!

************************************

Did it go well?
There is a scope for a second part as I haven't disclosed his present, yet.

Should I?

I'm officially ending the Uni arc here. And I'm gonna start with time skip where Kuroo and you got a job.
officially living an adult life!

It will be according to the Manga. If there are people who don't know what Kuroo does and doesn't want to spoil the time skip in the Manga then don't read the upcoming chapters.

This will be the last arc guys!
There won't be as many chapters as the university ones and I will slow down the number updates because I don't want to end it soon.

Thank you so much for 130+ votes!

Take care
Lots of love❤️