《No! Go away Jake–》  After she yelled that, the other placed a hand over her mouth to silence her.

《Let her go, you damn psycho!》  I was beside myself and my hands were shaking, but not enough to drive his own weapon into his chest.

However, I didn't understand why I couldn't. I had to do it to save Y/n, but it was like I was stuck, like something was preventing me from doing it. For a moment, I saw almost black, like there was fog around me and just breathing it made me dizzy.

I tried to recover as quickly as possible and not lose my temper in that situation, when I felt something grab and throw me violently to the ground.
I had lost the knife from my hands and the big figure of the psychopath materialized above me, with the expressionless white mask covering his face.

I tried to free myself from his grip, this time on my scarf, as he raised his other arm to stab me with the knife.

《Michael, no!》  They were the last words I heard from Y/n at that moment, before the blade penetrated me but without killing me.
When he got up, I realized he had left it there, stuck inside my shoulder like it was a hook.

I struggled to try to free myself, but it was useless. I thought he would kill me in another way. Y/n tried to reach me, but as soon as the killer noticed it he quickly grabbed her around the waist and threw her to the ground too, not very far from me.

I could hear her pleas and spoke to him as if she was talking to one of us calling his name, Michael. It was truly disconcerting.

But the worst of it was when he turned back to me...

Look.

Everything was happening suddenly and after that he pounced on her helpless body. She kicked and wriggled as I painfully tried to free myself from the knife. That bastard had impressive strength and had driven it over the floor.

What was I supposed to look? Watch him torture her, unable to do anything? This was what I thought, until he positioned himself between her legs and tore off her pants.

《No! Not in front of him, please!》

The psycho was unzipping his suit and dropped it to his waist. With one hand he grabbed her small neck, while with the other he used it to touch himself...I didn't believe what I was seeing and my blood began to boil inside me with anger.

《W-what the fuck are you doing, you lousy bastard?! Don't you dare touch her!》

- - -

Jake's heart stopped as he saw the killer's filthy hands clinging to your soft hips and thrusting inside you.
It hurt, again, but what hurt you the most was Jake's presence. You didn't want him to look at you in those conditions.

《D-don't look, Jake...》  You turned your head away from him and some tears rolled down your face.

As soon as he heard the boy's name, Michael let his member inside in one fell swoop. It was as if fire was burning your guts and you wanted him to stop by pushing him back with all your might.

You tried to hold back your voice so that your friend didn't hear...on the contrary, Michael wanted you to scream and cry to make him suffer more.

He wasn't strong enough to remove the knife manually, so he tried to use his whole body to free himself, at the cost of causing a hemorrhage.
He didn't care about that, anyway.

《Agh!》  A cry came out from Jake, but that was ignored by the killer, focused on making you a mess until you gave up and called with desperation, and perhaps even with pleasure, his name again.