A little head poked out from behind Parvati's legs and murmured "Hi."

"She's still in her shy phase" her mother chuckled.

"She must've gotten it from me" a voice called out as she walked towards them "No way she got it from her parents."

"Padma" Parvati exclaimed, hugging her approaching sister "What're you doing here?"

"Can't a girl take time out her day to watch her nephew on his first day of Hogwarts anymore?" Padma said with mock shock.

"You're an unspeakable" was the reply she got "You're not supposed to have time."

"Fair" Padma responded before kneeling before her niece "Hi honey. You excited to see your brother go to Hogwarts?"

Devya nodded, staying quiet. Padma smiled and asked why. Devya finally spoke then "The house will be quiet."

That sent everyone into hoards of laughter, which is the state which Draco found his friends "Hello dear friends!"

His words led to him being bombarded with hugs and handshakes. There were also many questions regarding Scorpius' location which were resolved quickly when Scorpius gave running to the group.

Draco's wife, Tracey, also ran over. Once she arrived, she lit into her husband "Did you encourage our son to run from me?"

"Maybe..."

Tracey shook her head "Idiot."

"We warned you" Rishi told her "We said 'Draco's a dumbass. Are you sure you want this?'"

"And I'll say it again, I knew what I was getting into" Tracey told the Indian man.

"Can we go?" Jai whined "I'm bored!"

Jai's comment sparked a wave of goodbyes, hugs and kisses before the 4 kids boarded the Hogwarts Express for their first year in Hogwarts. Each parent had tears in their eyes as they watched their kids try to find a compartment.

"They grow up so quickly" Harry said.

"They do when the writer skips over their whole fucking childhood" Padma muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing" was the response Padma gave.

"Sucks that Neville and Luna couldn't make it out here" Daphne commented "Same with Hermione."

Draco snorted "They're teachers. I didn't expect them to come. I'd be concerned if they did."

"I know. But still, it sucks that they can't come" Daphne told her friend, exasperated with him.

"Well, I have to head to work" from Padma caused the group to splinter, all heading to their jobs. Finally, only Rishi and Harry were left.

Harry chuckled "I took the day off today."

Rishi grinned "What I coincidence! I did too!"

"It's almost as if we planned this out yesterday" Harry laughed.

"Leaky Cauldron?" Rishi asked his old friend.

"Let's go" the two friends strode off, laughing and talking about the past.

They were having drinks at the bar when Harry randomly said "I can't believe. It was like yesterday that I was a 7 year old getting beat up by Dudley. Now, I'm a successful man."

Rishi laughed "Yeah. It's like I just found you at the school."

Harry nodded "To think, it all began with someone finally standing up to all the Dursleys' shit."