"Never, baby. I could never just forget you. I love you Misses Katherine Grace McNamara." I take a deep breath and rewatch the video.

Katherine P.o.V:-

What is going on? Emeraude? I can hear her. "Come back to us. Harry is a mess without you. He's in the hospital." She mutters. But I hear her clearly.

What? Why is Harry in the hospital? What did he do? I guess he didn't watch that video on his phone that I did a few weeks back. Why!

"We don't know if you can hear us. The doctors were unsure. I hope you can. You been in a coma for four days, and we're all a mess to be fair."

"I can hear you, Emeraude!" I shout but I guess she can't hear me. "Is Harry okay? What happened." But she doesn't respond.

"Alberto been arrested. I can't believe what he did. The police are looking for Sophie." She explain.

"Emeraude." I hear a males voice.

"Niall." Her voice cracks. "Emeraude, I'm okay. Please don't cry."

"She's strong." Niall responds. "She's a fighter when I first saw her, I seen it."

"Niall... what if she doesn't make it back. What if she dies." I hear her crying. I need to wake up.

"Wake up." I scream at myself. I trying moving a finger, a toe or something.

"You can't think like that babe." Niall says sadly. "She will get through this and she gonna stand in court and face that son of a bitch." Naill growls.

Face who? I rack my brain on what happened. But it's blank. Nothing.

Liked by claryfans, Downworlders, angels&demons, niallhoran, louist91, gemmastyles and 1,893,389 others

@celebritynews: Harry Styles rushed to the same hospital as his girlfriend Katherine McNamara as he collapsed later today. Don't worry guys, he is okay. We think it may be the stress he's under with @kat.mcnamara there is still no news on her condition. I hope she is okay and wakes up soon. Everyone is worried for her. #katherinemcnamaragetbettersoon is trending #1st.
@albertorosende was arrested later today for the crimes against Katherine. Picture took earlier this morning of Harry.

(@celebritynews has disabled the comments.)

H

arry PoV-

I can't stop watching the video that Kat recorded. I'm up to the part where she says she loves me. "Speak to you soon. I love you."

I rewind it again. I can't get enough of her saying it. I hear the door open and my mum step in.

"I love you." Kat beautiful voice comes through the phone speaker.