She moved her lips against mine in a rough manner and while she tried to grant access into my mouth it brought me back to reality.

Pulling her away from me with extra force , seeing as her wolf was in control.

"Katrina" I groaned out as she grounded against my growing hard on.

She felt so good. Fuck.

"Alpha." She whispered against my ear , licking and biting on the lobe.

My hands automatically went to her hips when she moved against me again.

"I need you to fuck me Alpha. I need you to fuck the anger out of me." She growled lowly but it was flirtatious.

Her words brought me out of it , again. And I flipped us around so she was beneath me.

"Katrina." I growled at her , her wolf was still very much in control and I wouldn't take advantage of her.

I never would.

She tried to kiss me again , but I firmly kept her beneath me on the bed so she couldn't move , it made her growl at me in anger.

I only growled back. I waited to see if she would allow her human side back to the surface , but she only grounded her hips upwards and I snapped at her.

"ARTEMIS" I used my Alpha voice to command her.

I watch as her wolf slowly lose control and Katrina's brown and blue eye came back into view. Her eyebrows fell into a furrow as a crease formed on her forehead.

"Xander?" She whispered , breathlessly.

"Are you okay?" I concerned.

"Yeah , what...what happened?" She sat up and I moved out of the way for her to.

"You lost control." I whispered hesitant.

I watch as her eyes shut close in frustration , I didn't want to tell her in hopes I wouldn't embarrass her because I knew she would be. But I also wanted her to know what just happened. While I didn't regret it I wish it had happened differently.

"Do you remember anything you just did?" I watched as her eyebrows furrowed again , as she tried thinking hard and a slow blush started to form on her cheeks.

"Oh my god" she buried her head in her hands , as if to hide from me. But I grabbed a hold of her wrists and pulled them away from her face , turning to make her face me but she kept her eyes closed.

"Look at me Katrina." I said sternly and she did.

She struggled to maintain eye contact with me.

"Don't feel embarrassed." I whispered soothingly.

"How can I not? I literally told you to fuck the anger out of me!" She groaned , trying to move away from me. Noticing her towel was slightly falling from her body , she wrapped it around her body tighter and faced away from me.

Getting up , I walked towards her figure , wrapping my arms around her shoulders and lay my chin on top of her head.

"Why was you angry?" I didn't want her to think about what she did. So I tried to direct the conversation onto why she had disappeared.

I heard her sigh before replying " All of the Alpha's in that room were making me uncomfortable and disgusted with what they were saying."

"What were they saying?" I queried.

"It doesn't matter." She mumbled , trying to live away from me , but I kept a strong hold on her.

"It does to me , don't hide how you feel. Don't hide from me , because I'll never judge you." I kissed her head.

It was silent for a minute before she finally answered.

"They all kept asking me to become their Luna , including King Lucien and I asked why , they all wanted to use me as a baby maker."

I felt my body shake at her words , my wolf losing his cool. I let go of her so I wouldn't hurt her with my death grip. Going over to the nearest wall , I punched it as hard as I could , and it cause blood to triple down my fist.

"Xander" Katrina sighed before coming over to wrap her arms around my body , squeezing me tightly as if to help release my anger.

But it was her scent that calmed my wolf.

Kill them. All of them. He growled in anger.

"Come on , go shower and then go to bed. Are we sharing the room?" I only nodded in response not trusting my words , turned around and headed for the shower.

After I finished my business , I walked back into the room to see Katrina laying on the bed on her side , facing the window. I dropped my towel and put on some black boxers.

Climbing into bed next to Katrina , I kept my distance as I didn't know if she was comfortable with the sleeping arrangements. But she turned around to face me and then lay her head on my bare chest , throwing one leg over my waist and I could already tell she was asleep , due to her quiet snores.

Closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around her , I fell into one of the most blissful sleeps I've ever had and dreamt of my future watching mini Katrina's and mini me's running around.