10th. Mission with Golden Dawn

Start from the beginning

(Y/n)'s eyes widened for a moment. "Oh!! I almost forgot about that! Oh no. What time is it? Tch, I'm late! I gotta go. Bye!" She ran away in hurry leaving the old lady in the lonely alley with a bag full of coins.

"Hehehe. See you later, little firecracker! Have fun~!"

(Y/n) summoned her transport and headed back to the castle. She noticed a chariot just took off from its spot with two magic knights on both sides, floating on brooms.

She recognized Yuno on one of the broomstick. A blue haired male with spectacles was the one leading the small group and Salim was seated in the chariot like a royalty.

"Hey wait!" she arrived right on time before their departure

Yuno was surprised to see her but didn't showed much of an emotion. He wanted to question her but stayed neutral.

The blue haired guy from Golden Dawn pushed his glasses over his bridge of nose examining (Y/n) from head to toe. She was wearing her casual outfit as she rides on her phoenix.

"I assume that you are, Miss. (Y/n)? You were supposed to be present here about 5 minutes earlier. You're requested by the Salim of Hapshass to accompany him and escort him with us."

"Uh, yes." She replied shortly as she didn't liked the way of his tone. 'What's with this attitude? I'm just five minutes late and he's here scolding me! Who does he think he's talking to?'

(Y/n) remembered something and glanced down at herself, the way she was dressed. 'Oh. So they don't know about my identity and now he thinks that I'm a commoner. That's just great, isn't it?' She thought and rolled her eyes mentally.

"Now now, Klaus, no need to be mad at the newcomer. I was the one who made request to have my little princess escort me. Now come here dear. Sit with me, I know you've been having a rough day, now relax here and just accompany me." Salim spoke with a flirting smile as he patted his side for her.

" Salim spoke with a flirting smile as he patted his side for her

'Uh, no thanks.' She declined abruptly in her mind but she couldn't said it out loud. She faked an apologizing smile, "It's nice of you sir, but I'm alright. Thank you for your offer."