Felix and Changbin are the most active of those still seated, though Chan is quiet in the kitchen so the other's wouldn't know. Felix is doing little hand motions, eyes glued without any shame to Hyunjin. Hyunjin does a little calling to say "Join us", making Felix laugh and get up to dance with them. As he does, the song from Minho's playlist changes into a sexy-hip hop song. Jisung and Minho dance with each other as if it's a club, Hyunjin falling to the floor with laughter, Felix falling beside him and hiding his face in the floor so he doesn't see. Changbin cringes a little, trying to conceal a laugh and Chan howls as he sits down on the couch; looking away into the couch. Jeongin goes for more watermelon. When the song ends, Seungmin comes out of the shower, already having gotten dressed in the bathroom he just throws his clothes into a basket and hangs his towel.

Seungmin sits beside Chan criss crossed, watching the breathless dancers and giggling. A new song comes on and Hyunjin practically jumps to his feet, it seems the watermelon woke him up, he's got a lot of energy. As he knows this song, he raps along to it and dances with the other two still standing. Felix smiles and watches them again, Minho hornily thrusting against his hand as he dances makes everyone, especially Felix on the ground right beside him, cringe. Once this song ends, Chan is at Minho's phone to chance the playlist. "You always dance like that." He practically whines. Minho laughs and brushes his hair out of his face, sitting down on the floor next to Jisung who puts his arm around him. Minho looks at him breathless and laughs, "You danced with me too." Jisung laughs back, "I didnt hump my hand."

Hyunjin smacks the floor dramatically and turns away from the two, a loud "I hate you guys" can be heard from Jeongin who comes out of the kitchen ironically smiling. Chan relaxes into his seat beside Seungmin, who's just smiling like a puppy. Chan pats his head.

Felix smiles and leans his head back into the couch, dry swallowing as Hyunjin pulls his hair out of his face. A more pop-like love song turns on and everyone just sings along, Jisung on the floor really getting into the vibe the song brings out and everyone giggling to him as they sing along. Hyunjin has a hand over his heart and makes a motion with his fist as if he's singing the lyrics all in Felix's direction. Felix matches this by putting his hand on the ground and closing his eyes, soulfully singing the lyrics to the man beside him. In his deepest voice, Felix looks Hyunjin in the eye and puts his hand beside his face "I can't help, falling in love~ with~ you~"

The room falls kinda quiet after Hyunjin looks away and rolls onto the floor, waving a hand at felix in a shooing way as he hides his face in the floor. Felix turns away, unable to conceal a smile and everyone just mumbles to the person beside them, Changbin and IN at opposite sides of the couch but seemingly telepathically talking to one another about how ridiculous their teammates are.

Hyunjin gets up and goes to get water, coming back and sitting the same beside Felix as if nothing happened, wrapping his arm around him and feeling over his neck the same way he did the night before. Felix's ears turn red, the way Hyunjin can act as if that didn't just happen makes him shiver. He leans into Hyunjin until they're right against each other, Chan starting a conversation about their schedule as a group that distracts from every small motion the boys make.

While the other's are focused on Chan's words, Felix and Hyunjin think only of the hands that secretly and silently graze over each other's bodies. It's not like the other members would be uncomfortable if they saw it, they're all very physical already, but it goes unseen nonetheless. While Hyunjin's hand his pulling and rubbing Felix's already hot ear, showing him that he can tell he's blushing even if Hyunjin didn't intend it to be that way, Felix's hand is behind Hyunjin, fidgeting with the waistband of his pants and slipping his fingers under it at the side of Hyunjin's hip. He doesn't take it away when it's their, just runs it over his skin.

They talk for a few fours, giggling and switching positions a few times. Then Felix hears Hyunjin's stomach growl, rather than asking him he says: "Should we all order some food?"

They end up up ordering an assortment of foods like fried chicken, cheese balls and tteokbokki. Because there's so much, they don't get too much of anything, and there's a lot of kimchi and pickled radish on the side to cut the fat.

Once the food arrives, everyone organizes it on the table and sits in their same spots as before while they're eating. Everyone portioned it out so they all had an equal amount of everything, per Han's request as the members were all teasing one another by taking more. Felix is practically glued to Hyunjin still, sitting right beside him as they eat and constantly running his hands over his clothes, staring at him. Hyunjin picks up a rice cake and makes a motion to feed it to Felix, Felix opening his mouth and nomming it while looking Hyunjin in the eyes. He smiles and eats it happily. "Here." He takes one of his own and repeats Hyunjin's acts, feeding him quietly.

-

As lunch wrapped up, the boys talked for a short while, heading to the practice room after and practicing dancing for 5-6 hours, eating sushi and then half of the members going to sleep. Chan is off writing and the only member still awake is absorbed in their music... Then there's Hyunjin and Felix. On the couch, Felix lays with his back up on Hyunjin's stomach and stares at his lips sleepily, blinking a lot as he looks at Hyunjin's eyes and hair. His arms and hands are on Hyunjin's chest, his head resting atop them. He moves his hand and boops Hyunjin's nose. "Boop-" He says and giggles, making Hyunjin giggle also. Hyunjin boops him back but misses and hits his lips. Felix makes an audible "Op-"

They sit there quietly for a second and then Felix breaks it by leaning over to kiss his cheek in a joking way, expecting Hyunjin to move away but because they're so close already there isn't anywhere to move. His ears turn red and he pretends he didn't kiss his cheek, pulling back and laughing. Hyunjin laughs back and pushes Felix to sit up on his lap so he can see him better. Hyunjin bites down a bunch and laughs, getting closer to Felix's face "I'm going to eat you." He says, then goes to his neck, planting the most gentle of kisses. Felix smiles and tries not to get carried away, jokingly pushing Hyunjin back into the couch and hiding his face in his chest all shy.

Hyunjin pats his head and says nothing else, bunching his hair into a little ponytail on the top of his head and tying it. He pats the tiny hair, smiling as Felix looks back up at him. Felix looks into both of Hyunjin's eyes and very bluntly, however awkward asks "Can I kiss you?"

Hyunjin laughs quietly, extremely nervously and turns away "Why?" He says with his head facing a different direction. Felix laughs too, following his face and looking at him. "I don't know. I probably like you or something." Hyunjin stares at him and his eyes, trying to gauge how serious he is. Hyunjin nods and lets Felix kiss him, he kisses him back and pulls away without saying anything after.

Felix rests his chin on his shoulder again and runs his hands along his back, slipping his hands under his shirt and tapping his skin with the tips of his fingers. Hyunjin moves Felix to be sort of straddling him, feeling up his thighs and indiscreetly patting his butt. He leans his head back into the couch, turning to look at the top of Felix's hair. He kisses his head, closing his eyes and relaxing further.

Felix smiles, hugging Hyunjin tightly like a bear. "So what do you think?"

"About?"

"I said I liked you."

"I couldn't tell if you were being serious or not." He lies, biting his lip and tries to calm his breathing, the fact that Felix's chest is right against his and they can feel each other's hearts beating, listening to them seemingly get faster as soon as they acknowledge this. Felix taps his fingers along his spine again. "That's kinda awkward now.. I do, I was serious."

"Yeah.. There's nothing we can do about it. Even if we like each other it's just.."

"Yeah. I know."

Hyunjin nods, lifting Felix's head up and giving him another kiss. Felix grabs a blanket and pulls it over them, cuddling into Hyunjin's bigger body. "Im going to sleep." Hyunjin laughs and makes sure the blanket covers his feet, holding onto Felix tightly as he closes his eyes to sleep. "Sounds nice.."

..