You are mine

Felix wakes up to his alarm, turning it off and pulling himself out of bed. He does a little shimmy and grabs a towel and clothes, heading into the bathroom for a shower. He knocks to make sure nobody is in, then entering quietly. He closes the door and strips down in front of the mirror to look at himself a bit, it is nice sometimes to see any change, like how he has a little chub at night from everything he ate that day and how it goes down in the morning.

He goes into the clear shower, washing himself sleepily. He wonders sometimes what he would do if someone ever walked in on him, it's happened before and it was funny but he still wonders about situations where he would get flustered. They're all comfortable with each other and change in front of each other a lot, it's not like there would be any reason to get flustered but he still wonders.

He gets dressed and dried in the bathroom, bringing out his dirty clothes and putting them in his hamper. He shakes his wet head and laughs, stretching his arms out behind him. He yawns and lays down on the couch, curling into a little ball. Han and Hyunjin come out of the room at the same time, Hyunjin looking half dead and Han looking like he just wrestled a bear. Felix laughs and sits up, subtly patting the seat beside him for Hyunjin to sit down.

Hyunjin sleepily plops onto the couch and lays on Felix's lap, closing his eyes. Felix smiles and pets his hair, "You shouldn't fall back asleep if you just woke up." tucking the long blonde hair behind his ear. "I won't fall asleep..." Hyunjin opens his eyes again and looks at Felix, moving his arms to a comfortable spot around his waist and resting his head on his navel. He mumbles words Felix can't make out but Felix pats his head anyway. "We got watermelon yesterday-"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm.. Yes." Hyunjin says into Felix's shirt in a husky voice. Felix pats his head. "Wanna get some?"
"In a bit..."
"Alright." Felix scratches and massages Hyunjin's scalp, getting little purrs in response. He leans his head back and rests his own eyes, Hyunjin sitting up and looking at him. He makes a biting motion at his chin and felix looks back down, right up to Hyunjin's face. He leans back a bit and his eyes go wide.

Changbin sits on the couch with watermelon and Hyunjin turns to him "Uahhh.. It looks so good." he gets up off of Felix and slides to the table where the watermelon was cut. He grabs some for himself then calls: "Felix, do you want any?"
"Yes please, thank you!" He stretches his arms and smiles big when the watermelon is placed into his hands. "Wow,"

"I know right?" Hyunjin says and sits between Changbin and Felix, relaxing into the couch as he eats a big bite of watermelon. Han comes out with his mouth stuffed like a squirrel, to which Hyunjin bursts into laughter and Felix tries to conceal it because of the food in his mouth. Seungmin giggles as he heads into the shower and Jeongin sits down on the couch on the other side of Felix. Minho peers from inside the kitchen while on his phone, Chan coming up right behind him and looking with a piece of watermelon in his mouth. Hyunjin keeps laughing, unable to eat his food because he's so distracted. He puts his arm around Felix and pats his thigh as laughs, trying to stabilize himself. Felix begins to laugh as well, moving their food out of the way for a moment while Hyunjin collects himself again.

Felix hands him the food and Hyunjin lays back down on his lap, laying his head back as he eats his watermelon with his fingers. "Mmm." Felix pokes his adam's apple as it bobs up and down, laughing when Hyunjin looks up at him and his jaw goes back, giving him a small double chin where the skin gathered. Felix squishes it and Hyunjin goes to bite his finger, to which Felix pulls it away and waves it, "Nonono." he says and eats some of his food. Minho, from the other room, turns on music. Everyone's attention is drawn to it and Jisung is immediately dancing, Minho joining him. Hyunjin finishes his food and puts the bowl down on the table, hurrying to join them, the other members just watching and bobbing their heads.