Is he my mate? Completed!!!

Start from the beginning

and say" I was raped by a vampire who is very anry with John." I sit up on the couch and he gets up and sits on the coffee table in front of me and just looks at me. I look at his eyes and they keep changing from dark green to grey which means he is very sad but pissed.

I say"Jase" he says "Destini why didn't you mind link me?!?" I tried to once he let me go but you had your signal blocked because you were fucking Jenny." He looks at me and says"im so sorry I couldnt help you im so sorry."

He gets tears in his eyes then i say "Jase its fine im fine."He picks me up and sits on the couch and puts me in his lap and holds me. I say "what are you doing?" He says"holding my best friend" with a confused look on this face. I say"well umm let go of me please."He lets go of me and i get off his lap and i sit on the loveseat.

He looks at me and says" i was trying to comfort you." I look at him and look away and start to cry. He says"Destini,are you going to be ok you never act this way with me i know you were raped but i would NEVER hurt you in that way or in any way.

"I look at him and say"Jase I know you never would its just that i was... look Jase im alittle jumpy." He gets up and walks over to me and gets down on his knees in front of me and grabs my hands as he looks in my eyes he  says"Destini i love you, and i promise i will hunt down the mother fucker who hurt you and im going to kill him."

i hug him and say" Jase i love you too and thank you." He stands up and kisses the top of my head and i stand up and say " Jase sit your ass down I have to ask you something." He looks at me and says " umm ok." I say" why the hell were you fucking Jenny?!?"

He says"well she invited me to a party and she started grinding all up on me and whispering stuff in my ear and i got hard and so i brought her up here and fucked her."I just stare at him and he says" dont look at me like that please.

"I yell JASE MAXWELL HAUSEN ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE NOW SHE IS GONNA WANT YOU TO START D-A-T-I-N-G HER THEN YOUR GONNA HAVE TO M-A-R-R-Y HER I MEAN SERIOUSLY JASE WHY HER WHY FUCK HER SHE IS SUCH A BITCH!!!!!!"

He looks at me with an amused look on his face and says"Dezzy really you have got to be kidding me she is amazing." i say" OH IF SHE IS SO AMAZING WHY THE HELL DID SHE GET ME FIRED TODAY AFTER I ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED INTO HER TODAY?!?

"He says"wait what she did what?!?" i say "yup she go me fired her uncle owns the coffee shop i worked at and ohhh yeah she fucked Danny her brothers best friend". He gets tears in his eyes and says "woah what no way ive been dating her for 2 years oh and i was faithful but she cant keep her legs closed!!!"

i look at him and then hug him and say what you have being dating her."he says yes i have" then he looks away and wipes his eyes. I look at him and say "Jase she is just a dull star of yours you have a mate out there somewhere and she is your brightest star and when you meet her you will feel so warm and amazing, better than you ever felt with Jenny trust me Jase"

and i kiss his cheek and feel a little tingle shoot through my body. He looks over at me and says" aw Destini thank you,you just made me feel 1,000 times better." I smile and stand up and he gets up and grabs me and hugs me and says" so do you wanna live with me until you feel comfy alone?

" I jump up and down in his arms and say" EKKKKK YES YES YES!!!" he lets go of me just stands there i start happy dancing and singing a song I made up " ohhh hell yes i get to move in with my bestest friend uh huh nun uh uh huh ohhhh yeahhhhh!!!"He looks a me and laughs

and says "ok come on lets go get your clothes and stuff." I look at him then grab his hand and pull him to my apartment across the hall and get my clothes and 8 pairs of shoes and grab my i phone and charger and say" i ready now lets go homie."

He looks at me and laughs then we walk across the hall and he says " hey Dezzy do you wanna go to the boardwalk?" I say" ohhhh my god yes i haven't been to the boardwalk sense i was like 8 or 9." He says" I know thats why i asked" then he smiles at me and I think ohh damn boyyy your smile is so beautiful then i think wait what did i just think woah he is your best guy friend dezzy then I push those thoughts outta my head and say " I am ganna shower real fast mmk Jase.

" as im walking to the bathroom i hear him say" dont take 9 hours" then i hear him crack up I just laugh to myself and hop in the shower. When I get out of the shower I slide on my panties and bra then i see a small cut on my neck and i have a small flash back of what just happened then i hear Jase knock on the door and say" dezzy i gotta take a shower come on." i say hang on i gotta put on my shorts and shirt." I put on my black ripped up jeans, black and grey ombre vneck shirt and my high top vans and a necklace.I open the door and step out and say"im done now, get in the shower dip shit.

"He laughs and walks past me. I hear the water start as i go lay down on the couch. I feel someone shaking me and I freak out and start screaming and throwing punches I hear Jase say "oww Dezzy wake up its me im not gonna hurt you.

'' I sit up and say " I am so sorry i thought you were..." He says " Destini its ok you ready to go I wanna get the shit that happend to you off your mind." when he says that i see his eyes start to flicker. I touch his arm and say" Jase its ok calm down and yes lets go but hang on i need to check my hair and makeup."

i smile at him then walk over to his bedroom mirror and fix my hair and makeup and I look over and see Jase leaning against the wall staring at me. I say " you see something you like then I laugh. He says " actually yes Destini i do you look beautiful

." I blush and say" lets go deel weed." He sighs lowly and then grabs my hand and says" lets go have fun." We run down to the car and he looks over at me and starts the car and says " ready to have some fun." I laugh and say" yuppers I am." Then we drive off.

A/N i know its a cliffhanger but i am busy and i have 5 chapters to get up and this is only chapter 1.