Daddy?

Atho's POV

I wake up and sit straight up I look around the room and then wipe the sweat off my face and the tears. I look over at Destini and I sigh in relief i had a dream that Jase came in and killed her. I brush her hair out of her face and then I smile and lean down and kiss her cheek.

***Few Weeks Later***

(the day they go back home)

Destini's POV

I sigh and stomp down the hall to Athos and i say "but do we have to leave I love it here.. I dont want to go back to the house..." He laughs and says "yes, dear we do because we have a very important meeting with the vampire council because of the fact that i turned you into the worlds first hybrid.. I was not suppose to do that..." I just sigh and look at the ground and say" I feel like they're gonna tell you to kill your creation or something..." He walks over and lifts up my chin and then kisses me and says" when they see how talented you are and how beautiful and perfect you are they wont be able to tell me to that and they wont do that anyway."

He gets in between my legs and I wrap my legs around him. I lay my head on his chest and say " oh damn i almost forgot i needed to ask you something. These last few weeks you've been waking up a lot.. yes i have noticed.. do you want to tell me why?" He sighs and says" ive been having these nightmares that Jase comes and you see him and he sees you and then he kills you. I just I dont know why i have been having them but either way it has really freaked me out because... I... Im scared to lose you...." I look up when he says Jase's name and I swallow hard. He just backs up and then grabs his bags and carries them out to the car.

He comes back in and gets mine and puts them in the car to then he says" well do you have everything? Lets go if you do..." I nod and we walk out to the car. The whole way home i dont talk i just sit there thinking about Jase and about what he said about the whole him killing me thing. Im also terrified to me the Vampire Council.. these are like really old vampires that are really wise and they oldest vampires that are alive. Ive very scared to be honest and im trying to seem like they dont faze me but they do.

**At the Vampire Council Meeting**

Athos's POV

I look over at her and i can see that she is insanely nervous. I am to and i never get that way unless i am around her. Im scared they will banish her or take her from me.. I want to tell her I love her.... but now isnt a good time at all I mean I said what i said to her about my nightmares with Jase in them. I will tell her at dinner tonight...

We walk into the huge castle like building ( i know cliche, screw off if you dont like it) we sit down at the big table and wait on Derek, Demitri , Sarah, and Eliza. About 15 minutes later they all come out and sit down infront of us. Des reaches over and grabs my hand under the table. I look at her and then at the Vamp Council. I rub my thumb across her hand, she is shaking. Derek is just looking at her like he wants to jump her. Demitri is the oldest and he is looking at her with this curious look on his face and Sarah and Eliza are looking at her like they want to kill her.

Derek smiles and says " Athos.. oh how long has it been sense we have seen you, you do not look a day over 940. " He laughs this wicked laugh and i just smile and then Demitri stands up and makes Des's chair move back she whimpers softly and then looks at Demitri then at me and he laughs and says " stand up, young hybrid.." she stands up and is still shaking rather bad. I just look at her and smile and mouth its okay. Demitri looks at her and then runs his fingers through her hair and he stares into her eyes. He looks at me and says" she hasnt killed anyone?" I sigh and say"no.." He looks at me and then her and he says " you two have been sleeping together I can smell it on you both..."

Eliza stands up and says" I envy you, young hybrid... you realize you can have a child... you are with child now actually." My mouth drops open as does Destini's. We both just look at each other and so do the other few Vamps of the council. Eliza looks at me and then says " yes it is your child it isnt the Jase werewolf fellows child. Athos... you need to make a choice now... we can kill this hybrid and her more then likely hybrid child or we can let you two go and you to can just see how things will play out... this is reminding me of that god awful twilight move" Destini just looks down and then I say " we are going to see where things are going. Now it was nice seeing you all again but we must go we have a lot to talk about."

I stand up and grabs Destini's hand she jerks it away from me and she runs out the door and she like flits and she is gone.

A/N I bet no one expected that i mean honestly... Woooo sooooo what yall think please comment and tell me :)

DarkAngel_708