7

    SHE WAS WAITING outside her house, in the cold of the morning waiting nervously for her crush so they could do their morning run

She played with her fingers trying to make up all kinds of scenarios in her mind, trying to figure out a way to make it less akward when they meet.

"(Y/N)!" a loud voice called for her

   Her (e/c) orbs turned to look at the owl like boy who was running into her direction. She suddenly rememberd last night and her face started heating up turning all red.

"Hey Bokuto" she smiled softly

"How are you doing? Ready for the run?" he asked

    He was so cheerful and acted like nothing happend so she decided to play along. (Y/N) nodded her head in agreement and started jogging along with the male.
    She was so focused on her run that she didn't even notice the glances that the male was giving her from time to time. His cheecks went red from all the nasty tought that filled his mind right then.
The way her breats were bouncing as she was running, the way her plum lips were parted and the way she breathed so heavly. He gulped as he tried to shake off any crazy toughts away.

"Are you alright Bokuto?" she asked a bit concerned

He looked at the (h/c) headed girl. He couldn't help himself and couldn't resist anymore the urge to touch her. But he had to restrain himself as she liked someone else. And besides, he didn't like her in that way, he was just horny and she looked one way too hot in his eyes.

"Y-yeah. Let's go buy some water, ok?" he said as he looked away

"Sure" she smiled widely

He tried to think of so many other things to distract himself from the fact that such a pretty girl who made him cum just a night before was now walking right besides her.

"About last night..." she began

Dammit he tought as he heard the girl bring up the subject he avoided the most.

"Uhm..about that-"

"Let's forget about it. After all we were both simply one way too bored...and horny" she said with a smile

  He didn't know if what she just said was a good or a bad thing. But he decided to play along since it was the easiest way.

"That's exactly what i wanted to tell you! After all you like someone and my purpose it's to help you change yourself so that he would like you!" he said cheerful

"Yeah"

He tought she seemd sad while agreeing to what he just said but decided to not think too much about it.

"I don't really know why you're trying so hard, to me you look amazing just the way you are.But you do you" he said as he walked ahead of her

"Don't be nice cause you feel bad Bokuto" she mumbeld

"If i didn't mean it then i wouldn't have gotten hard from just seeing you. And besides that finish" he said a bit embarrased

"BOKUTO! I told you we won't talk about that again!" she said as her face flushed red

Her face got all red again and he somehow felt his heart skipping a beat at the sight of the petite girl.

"Alright! That was the last time i mentioned it. Promise"

She nodded taking a sip from her water bottle and starting to run again following the grey haired male. She couldn't get enough of his muscular body flexing as he speeded up his pace. Y/N struggeld to keep up with his ritm, but she knew she had to if she wanted to achive her goal. And right now it was the most important thing to her.

______

"I'm really bad at math Sadako. I don't even know how i'll pass. I can't even do this simple homework"

Y/N sighed annoyed as she spoke to her friend over the phone. She wasn't a bad student, but math and anything science related was giving her a hard time.

"Maybe you should ask someone for help. I know someone really good a math in our year"

"Really?? Who?? Do you think they can help me?"

"I'm sure they will if you will ask them to. I can give you their number"

"Thank you so much Sadako! You're a really good friend"

"His name is Akaashi, but i'm sire you know him since he's the best friend of your lover boy"

"Akaashi? Yes, i do know him. Thank you again!"

   With that Y/N ended the call and decided to give Akaashi a call so maybe she can have a hope in passing the math class.

calling Akaashi
answear|decline

Y/N
hello! I am Y/N L/N from class 3B

Akaashi
oh
hi

Y/N
yes! Hi!
i was wondering if you could help me with some math lessons since i suck :(

Akaashi
help you?

Y/N
yesssss
i need someone to help me asap!!
i really want to pass but i can't even do the easiest homeworks

Akaashi
i see

Y/N
so can you help me??? pretty please
i would do anything  :(

Akaashi
i have a busy schedule with the voleyball club and all

Y/N
i can do something in return, anything!

She didn't mean to write that, but for some strange reason at that exact moment her mind wonderd back to the hot and steamy night at the phone with Bokuto. But it was too late since she already send it. Fuck you Bokuto she cursed at herself hurring to type an apology to the young man.

Akaashi
alright
tmorrow it's sunday so come to my house at 4:35 pm
i have an idea about what you can do
then i promise to tutor you

    Y/N had to read the message from Akaashi three times in order to convince herself that was she just read was indeed real. She didn't knew how to respond, but for some stupid reason she replied so casually.

Y/N
cool
txt me the address

    After all Akaashi was a pretty handsome boy and she was a horny and lonely teenage girl.Just like Akaashi was an introverted horny young man who thinked for a second with the other head, leading himself to a situation he didn't knew how to handle.

______________

    So this story it's getting intresting, some plot twist and maybe some more action since you guys are whores fore nsfw stuff and i know it. I'm tryna make it diff from the other stereotypical Bokuto fanfics so please bare with me in the process.

EDITED