Chapter 6: Strange

HALOOO sry this is probably going to be a terrible chapter I do NOT have enough inspiration for this 😔🤣

Steve's pov

It had been 1 week since Tony had disappeared and I was getting very obnoxious about if he was safe or not.
'Yes he's ok Probably going on a business trip without telling us'

It wasn't the first time he had disappeared and couldn't be found.

One time he was found asleep in a tree every one laughed at that but this time this wasn't a laughing matter.

'Mr Rogers I have found the coordinates of sir would you like me to
trace the signal to the postcode?'  Steve's thoughts stopped.

'YES!' I replied hastily.  'This is the postcode Mr Rogers ye I'm not showing this heh.
I wrote down the assortment of letters and numbers and sprinted up the stairs two at a time.

"I FOUND HIM!" I shouted as loud as I possibly could. Everyone ran from their places in the tower. "Where is he?!" Clint asked. I handed him the paper with the postcode on. "Everyone to the QuinJet NOW!" Natasha said while running to the Elevator.

Tony's POV

I screamed in agony as the liquid in the syringe started to take place.
"KEEP STILL AND BE QUIET!" I heard the man shout and as soon as I heard it I felt a searing pain through my back. I held back a cry but I failed and the smallest whine came out.

'Oh you shouldn't have done that!' he said  tying a rope to the chair and carefully wrapping it round my neck, and he suddenly pulled it as tight as he could making me gag and sob for him to stop.
'Pleas- please st-stop!' I cried.
'Yes stop it'  I heard a familiar voice say.

It was Stephen Strange.

Hai well that took a long time to update sorry I got grounded and lost my phone as soon as I got it back so yeah 😂😂