Chapter Twelve

Mulai dari awal

Liam elbowed Harry in the ribs, "Shut up mate."

"He - what did he want?" I asked, slightly choking on my words.

Harry shrugged, "Who knows."

I pushed myself off the rail and sighed. "I'm going to go talk to Ava." I announced, before entering the house again and heading towards the room Ava and I were sharing.

The room had two twin beds, both covered in light blue sheets with a blanket of the same color, a gold trim pattern circulating on the top. The walls were a eggshell white that matched the carpeting and had a small closet with three rusted hangers attached to the wooden pole.

"Ava?" I called out, pushing open the white painted wood door.

"Yeah?"

I opened the door slightly more to reveal Ava sitting on the bed in a pair of sweats and a tank top, furiously looking at her laptop.

I crawled up onto her bed and sat in front of her criss-cross style.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked, twirling a piece of my loose blonde hair that had fallen out of my ponytail. I released the piece of hair, watching the loose curl lightly bounce back into place.

"Trying to get this," She paused banging her hand on the keyboard, "Damn wireless to work."

I nodded carefully, "Why isn't it working? Chet said he has wireless, cable and every."

Ava shrugged, "I have no freaking clue and I need to check up on the latest gossip."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you do Ava."

She forcefully closed her laptop and sighed. "Let's go make some lunch." She scooted off the bed, "I'm starving."

~*~

"PB&J?"

Liam raised his hand, "That would be me."

Ava handed him the PB&J on a plate and he thanked her. We ended up making our lunch, only for the guys to come and see we were eating so we had to make them a sandwich. And did I mention they all wanted something different?

I propped my head up with my hand, my elbow placed firmly on the counter in the small kitchen.

"This," Niall said, a mouth full of ham and cheese, "Is ahh- mazing." He sang the 'ahh' and shot me a cheeky smile.

Ava grinned at picked up her glass of orange juice, "Thanks."

"No problem las."

Louis sauntered into the kitchen, raising an eyebrow at the sandwiches. "None for me?"

Ava laughed carelessly, "No."

Louis feigned hurt, "Why not?" He asked putting his right hand over his chest where his heart was supposed to be, mockingly.

I watched as Ava and Louis went back and forth with playful banter. My heart restrained against my rib cage and I felt like I was going to be physically sick from watching this encounter.

I excused myself from the kitchen and sped walked to Ava and I's room, closing and locking the door behind me. I pulled Ava's laptop onto my lap once I was seated on her bed and logged into the fake account that she had made two nights ago.

I clicked on recent messages in the inbox and instantly found Louis and I's conversation and opened it up, typing rapidly on a new reply.

Avery Hatson: Hit me up on AIM? :) My AIM is hipsterpleasex