The Mind Transporter

"Oi Felix! Come here bro!"

Bang Chan shouted from a few feet behind his long time friend Felix. He waved his arms so Felix would stop walking ahead of him. Bang Chan had stopped walking from Felix's side after he spotted something and went to inspect it, causing him to fall behind.

"What is it?" Felix yelled while walking back to his friend.

"Come look at this!"

As Felix reach him, he looked at the round object that was glowing in a box, covered in some dirt and grand along the sidewalk.

"What the hell is that??" Felix asked amazed.

"I don't know but its glowing!"

Bang Chan went to slowly pick it up off the ground.

"You really think it's okay to touch that?" Felix asked worried.

"Its fine man." he continued to crouch down and pick up the box.

The feeling of holding a glowing box was a bit eerie. Especially since it was night time and they were walking along the barren streets where their apartment was. 

"Let's take it home!" Bang Chan suggested.

"Are you sure thats okay?"

"It's covered in dirt and shit. Obviously no one is looking for it."

Felix wondered for a minute a bit skeptical but agreed to take it home with them. Bang Chan smiled and they began walking back to their apartment.

****

As they both stepped inside, they immediately walked into the living room and paced the slightly glowing box on the coffee table. they both starred at it in awe and a bit of fear as to what the glowing ball was inside that they could see through the clear plastic front.

"Are you gonna open it?" Felix asked.

Bang Chan gulped and nodded, a bit nervous himself.

He opened the box, reveling the glass orb inside. There was a button on the top and inside the box was an instruction manual.

"What does the paper say?" Felix scooted closer to Bang Chan to read it with him.

"The Mind Transporter:

The device that allows one to see anyone or anything at any given time by placing their mind and an adaption of their physical body to that place.

Directions are simple!

1. Press the button at the top of the device

2. Speak to the transporter what you would like to see 

        (example) "I would like to see my mother."

3. Be transported to see what your heart desires!

WARNINGS:

As you transport as an adaption of your physical body, you are still about to touch and fell things. Be careful not to cause any harm to yourself or others.

You can only remain in this form of mind transportation for a max of 2 hours. Stay this way any longer, and you will not be able to return to the physical world. In order to return, simply speak "Return to self". The machine will always be listening for this phrase in order to send you back."

Felix and Bang Chan looked at each other in shock and disbelief. Was this real or was it some kind of a joke??

"There's no way this is a real thing." Felix shook his head.

"Only one way to find out." Chan pressed the button at the top of the machine and spoke. "I would like to see my friend Minho."

They waited a few moments in silence. Felix's eyes darted back and forth between the sphere and Bang Chan. Suddenly, it made a ding. Bang Chan suddenly slumped on the couch as if he had fallen asleep. Felix gasped and looked at his friend.

"Hyung?...Hyung!! Stop messing with me I know you're faking!"

Bang Chan did not move. This started to concern Felix. He sat there shaking and shouting at Bang Chan for about two minutes before he opened his eyes and looked right at Felix.

"Bro...This things actually works!!"

"Yeah right! You were totally just messing with me! I know you heard me yelling at you!"

"No I really didn't!"

Not sure if he was telling the truth or not, Felix let out a sigh and turned away.

"Hey, you can try it and see if I'm lying." Bang Chan suggested. "I really saw him. He was on his computer playing games and eating noodles! He was wearing his yellow hoodie and his boxers were-"

"Okay thats enough." Felix stopped him not wanting to hear that part.

"Hey man, its okay if you don't believe me but I'm serious and it was pretty cool!" He smiled. "Well, I'm going to sleep. I'll see you in the morning bro."

Bang Chan got off the couch and went into his room for bed, leaving Felix with this mysterious object. Was it true? Did it actually work? Felix decided he would actually try it out. He carefully picked up the sphere and brought it to his room where he places it down on his bed. He closed and locked his door and sat down next to the orb.

H began to think bout what he would want to see or who he would want to see. Suddenly...

"I want to see my future wife."

He waited

...

And waited

...

And waited

...

"I knew it was all a jo-" 

*ding*

His eyes widened before he felt himself fade out and he fell onto his bed.