Above the dance floor was a VIP wing that was occupied. People in the wing could look down from there and peer at the dance floor.

Dozens of bright neon colourful rays willed the cheerful atmosphere of the club.

'Wing no. 4' that was the number she recieved from that fried so she made her way to Wong number four.

Upon entering she was greeted by a bunch of youngsters in wealthy clothings.

In the room were three women and four men including Alexander.

Heather and Sia Jin used to be classmates with Felicity and one other women who Felicity did not know.

Among the men were Alexander Lu, Zach Chi a young military man with black hair and bright black orbs, Sam Pei, a wealthy young master who liked fooling around, he had bright dyed blonde hair and grey eyes and Drake Xi, our male lead's kind and lively best friend.

Putting a little fake smile on her face that looked almost real, she greeted the youngsters with friendly hugs and handshakes before something caught her eyes and her smile vanished.

Sitting on the black leather couch among young men was none other than the Alexander Lu.

How did she forget? Felicity and Alexander had same group of friends ahh.

'Now he's going to say that I followed him.'

Making her way to Alexander, Felicity gave a quick shake of hands.

Alexander Lu who only came to this night out because he wanted to relax after days of constant work felt his calmness drain out of his body once he saw who arrived.

Standing in a royal blue tight dress was none other than the subject of his restlessness these past few days.

In the past, whenever Felicity came to S city, she would constantly call him on the phone to ask him to meet up somewhere.

But ever since Felicity returned few weeks ago, there had been no calls or even texts from her which make him wonder what was going on.

In the past Felicity could act the 'ignoring game' for few days before she returned back to her previous self but this time, it was strange.

Maybe she did change.

Maybe she did not.

He didn't want to think about it at all.

Now that she was finally on front of him standing in that little tight dress, Alexander felt a little movement down there. Taking in a deep breath he decided to ignore it.

After shaking hands with Alexander, Felicity quietly sat down on the leather couch.

"You look beautiful Felicity" a girl named Heather said with a bright smile on her face.

Heather was an old friend of felicity who came from a military family, prominent and powerful.

"You too Heather, that bracelet looks beautifully detailed" Felicity smiled back.

"You look good in royal blue" Sam chuckled and winked at Felicity.

"I look good in every colour" Felicity winked back at Sam making the room boomed with bunch of laughters.

"I didn't introduce you before, this is Kira, my girlfriend and Kira, this is Felicity our friend" Zach introduced the young lady beside him to Felicity.

Felicity and Kira smiled and exchanged greetings.

The atmosphere in the wing was very light and happy. Heather was a very sweet girl, who Felicity later found was studying to become a doctor.

Kira was a shy young woman who didn't talk too much but was polite.

Sam and Drake were lifting up the mood of the entire room with their witty jokes while Alexander just stayed quite and cold in his own mental seclusion.

The thing that kept on troubling Felicity was the dirty looks Sia kept on sending her way.

Sia Jin and Felicity were classmates. Sia always had a crush on Alexander so they never got along well.

Sia's actions didn't go unnoticed by the people in the wing but they chose to ignore it. From what Felicity later found out was that Sia Jin was a successful actress which wasn't unexpected since she was pretty and good looking.

Felicity decided to ignore her.

There was one more thing that Felicity could'nt wrap her head around and it were the quick glances, Alexander was giving her.

Guys it has been just five day and we've already reached 1k more views. This is totally insane.

Btw I will be editing the book soon so don't worry about it.
I hope this chapter wasn't too complicated with too many names.

Also I just realised how difficult it is to write these kind of novels.

A few days ago I had to come up with the sequential topics to be covered in incoming chapters since it's always a possibility that something might slip while I'm writing.

See y'all later.

Xoxo-

-V