"What's stopping you?" Peter breathed, hanging his head as he tucked his bottom lip under his teeth, struggling to keep his eyes open as Colin's hands roamed his skin, fingers doing some sort of improvised tap dance.

"Figuring out if you want that too." Hand rubbing Peter's backside fondly, Colin lifted his head to see the dark eyes he'd grown familiar with regard him.

"I do," the dark-haired boy said in a voice barely above a whisper, barely audible.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, damn. You want me to yell it to the entire world before you accept that I'm sure?"

"That would help," Colin joked, the lopsided smile on his face revealing his chipped tooth. He didn't think Peter would take what he said seriously, nonetheless actually attempt to act out on it. But then again, he should have been used to Peter's spontaneous tendencies by now.

"Hello everyone who cares to listen!" Peter yelled. Colin perked up, covering his ears with his hands.

"What are yo--"

"I'm about to let Colin fuck me because you can clearly tell he hasn't been laid in a long time!" Peter started to laugh as Colin tried stop the next words that followed by trying to clam his palm over the Asian's mouth. He squirmed out of Colin's hold and shouted the last string of words as loud as he could, making echoes ring out the length and breadth of the apartment. "Also because I want him to since I like him... and his dick is big!"

"Jesus, Pikachu, are you trying to get us kicked out of the building?" Colin managed to say, trying to hold back the laughter that menacingly bubbled up his throat.

"And who's there to eject us? Peter challenged with a cheeky grin, imitating the one he's seen Colin do. His eyes were reduced to slits but aside that, the look was satisfactory. "They're all gone to church."

"I should take you to church..." Colin kissed Peter's neck, licking a long stripe up to his jaw as his hands slipped under Peter's shirt, moving up his toned stomach.

"Do I have to get on my knees?"

"What am I gonna do with you, Pikachu? What at all am I gonna do with you?" With a disapproving look etched on his features, Colin shook his head.

The brunet didn't expect Peter to utter the words again, a folly on his part because he should have definitely seen it coming.

"Fuck me?"

Cue the slow blink. Colin took Peter's hands in his as he said, "I was trying to take things slow for you but I guess you don't like it that way."

Following Colin into his room, Peter said, "Live fast, grandma, live fast. That's my motto." He did the Colin grin. He got another disapproving gaze.

"That sounds wrong on so many levels."

Peter shrugged as Colin kissed him again, briefly this time, before the older guy got a towel from his bathroom and laid it over his bedsheets.

They both stripped, taking a moment to discard their clothes somewhere around the room as they climbed onto the bed, the dark-haired boy laying before his brown-haired counterpart. In a matter of seconds, they were back to kissing, lips forever attached in a sloppy frenzy.

Colin ran his fingers over Peter's dick, stroking his with one hand as the other rummaged through his drawers to pull out a condom and a bottle of lube.

"We need to prep, so you'll be able to take me, alright?"

Peter nodded. His eyes were fixed on Colin until he felt lubricated fingers prob at his hole, where they shut by themselves. The situation was one he never dreamed he'd find himself in-- legs parted with a guy kneeling between them, a finger slowly trying to break into him-- nope, never.