♕THE KING IS DEAD♕

SUMMARY

The King is Dead.

Those words shook J. Y. Pacific to its core.

Hwang Hyunjin, the resident golden boy, the king, has committed suicide.

Instead of mourning for the fallen, the school was focused on something much more important:

Who would take his place on the throne?

While the potential candidates compete in battles, both of strength and wit, attempting to claw their way to the top, many begin to realize that not all is what it seems.

That something is terribly off about Hyunjin's untimely death.

And one secret, one person, holds everyone's fate in their hands.

WARNING:

This story depicts potentially triggering/harmful topics including: suicide, death, substance abuse, toxic and abusive relationships, infidelity, and mental health issues. We are not promoting, romanticizing, or supporting any harmful behaviours shown in this novel. If there is anything that we have written that may seem that way, please alert us so that we may change it.

This also does not depict our personal views on the idols mentioned, nor does it depict what those idols are really like. All the idols being used are toxic people with many issues in the story, we do not wish for their actions in this story to change your perspective of them in real life, nor do we want the audience to romanticize those issues because their idols are the ones doing it. When you read this, please attempt to separate the idols from their written counterparts.

AUTHOR NOTE

This will be the first fully collaborative work between the three authors, and we are all very excited to bring this to you!! The official story will begin publishing once a certain number of draft chapters are reached so we will be able to update regularly. We have tried to not give away too many spoilers so far, and we encourage theories and speculations. Comments are always welcome, we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, help out on a theory or two, or even just chat. Please look forward to the official release of The King is Dead!

- Author A