School!?

The next day

Marinette's POV

I woke up at 5:00 am and I went downstairs to make my own breakfast. I decided I will make French toast for me and some macaroons to thank Inko. I randomly remembered that Izuku will take me to UA, so I baked macaroons fit for 24 people and make some for myself. 

Time skip to Marinette finishing her breakfast

As I finished my breakfast I heard  a faint ding and I knew that it was the macaroons since I smelled the sweet aroma filled in the room. I went to rush in the oven so the macaroons won't burn. When I successfully pulled out the macaroons out the oven Inko came downstairs and I gave her 12 macaroons. "Thank you for the macaroons Marinette and I think that you should feed your little creature some food" she smiled. Then I realized what she said after she thank me. "Wait you saw Tikki!" I screamed. She looked confused and told me that she will never told everyone she saw Tikki and I trusted her. She then told me to take a bath because Izuku will pick me up soon.

Izuku's POV

I woke up at 6:00 am and rushed to take a shower and changed into my uniform. I didn't took breakfast since I was in a rush. After I changed my clothes I went to principal Nezu and took Marinette's uniform then rushed down to the bus station to pick her up.

Time skip

When I arrived in our apartment Marinette was already ready to go. I gave her the uniform and she immediately changed after I gave it to her. When she was done my mom offered to ride us to the school so I wouldn't be late to class.

Marinette's Pov

I saw Izuku looking really hungry so I gave him an macaroon and ate it. "Thank you and could I ask. Did you made this yourself?". I replied happily that I did.

When we arrived at what he called UA I was shocked cause the building was so big!

(Sorry if it's small :) )

We went outside the car and said good bye to Inko and he told me that this was his school. "School!?" I screamed looking confused and told to him that this school was so huge compared to my school. We went immediately to a classroom which door was so big ,it said 1-A and Izuku went in first then I heard a boy who was furious and said Deku? I went inside and everyone looked at me I introduced myself first so the noise will go down for a bit. " Hi my name is Marinette Dupain-cheng but you could call me Marinette" after that I smiled for a little then everyone started to ask questions like what is your quirk or where do you live and so many more but before I could answer it a tired looking man appeared and everyone started to became silent. "Who is this girl with blue hair and in a pigtail?" the tired looking man asked. "Oh that's Marinette. Did principal Nezu told that to you alredy" asked Izuku and once again I blushed 2 times more than last time. Then a bear looking rat appeared in the classroom "Oh that's our new student Marinette she will be here for the moment in your class and she is from Paris so when you speak to her speak in English" and everyone agreed.

Time skip to hero training

I didn't know there was hero training so I was excited that I got to learn more hero information so I could improved saving people in Paris. Then a random guy appeared crashing the wall and everyone looked surprise except for me cause I didn't know him. "It's All might!" everyone except for me shouted. He told us that I will have an quirk test to see what my strength and weakness are and they told me that my skills are great and everyone was shocked because no one had never seen a student who aced all of the test in the quirk test. I told them that my quirk was air and everyone was amazed of my quirk and this remind me of my friends in Paris and I suddenly I started to cry and everyone asked me why exactly and I just told them that I missed them.

Well where back in Paris

Adrien's POV

An akuma had appeared and I was about to transform to defeat the villain it turns out that it was the same villain who teleported Ladybug. I said to myself that this was my chance to save my lady. As I was about to attack him he sprayed paint again a symbol and teleported Chat Noir to the same alley way Ladybug bumped into. He immediately realize that he wasn't in Paris 

Back at Marinette's Pov

All might told us to changed into our hero costumes and the girls told me to changed in the change area and I went there. As soon as we were there they noticed that I wasn't changing and they realized that I was new so they didn't made my costume yet. When we arrived at the area All might told us to test our skills in a cold area and find some civilians who were trapped in the area. Everyone looked at me including All might that I wasn't in my costume. I told them to calm down and I grab a box of rainbow macaroons and grabbed the light blue one. Everyone looked at me and asked me what was the macaroon for and I told them to watch me instead and everyone stared at me. I called out Tikki and they were shocked and All might was about to confiscate her but I did something to stop him from confiscating Tikki. " Tikki power up" I said while everyone just mumbled why did the floating creature ate it and transformed. " Galac Tikki spots on!" everyone was about to laugh but then I transformed into Ladybug and were shocked when they saw me do it.

I will just give a video because why not :)

( Oh and don't mind the location just imagine that she was in the arena)

"How did you do that" asked Izuku. "Oh it's a miraculous and it gives me a specific power that I could use only once when I transform but I have my own quirk" after I said that Izuku started making notes and everyone was talking about it but All might said that it will begin in 

3

2

1

GO!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made 1111 words in this story so this is kinda long 

and tell me guys comment down how many macaroons did Marinette baked

And don't miss the next chapter of Another World!