USJ

===============================================================================

usj my zombie hala run tayo 2 minits my dami zombie tayo my car 1 minit my bahay mo [news] my zombie bahay [the end]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hahahaha this is not the chapter this is only a story my brother made to prank me right now

now let's go on with the real chapter

................................................................................................................................................................

Marinette's POV

" Woah fake villains!" shouted the most manliest man alive. " Wait they ain't fake their real!" Shouted Aizawa-sensei. "Hhahahhahh we're the League of Villains! We are here to Kill All Might!" Said a man who sounded so much like Tsukishima but with hands! Probably he gave up on dinosaurs and got interested in hands! 'Hey stop breaking the fourthwall! Do you know who much I need to pay Sero for this?! $1000!!! So stop breaking it!' Seina-chan said. "Okay fine!" I said, "Who are you talking to?" "No one!!!".

Suddenly bird looking creatures appeared. The Tsukishima sounded man started telling it to kill us! Ok time to transform:

(Just search mlb marinette transformation)

Chat Noir did the same. Izuku and Katsuki attacked the thing known as nomu. Then suddenly another portal arrive but it looked like it was made of moths, wait a minute is that a... "Hello I am Teleporter!( am not creative with names) And I come for your miraculous's. Then it attacked me and chat noir. Luckily I have a quirk. I blasted the akumatize villain in the wall. he got unconscious. Wow the first time we defeated it without a lucky charm. We destroy his phone and de-akumatize it. Now I need to help the others while Chat Noir the injured civilian( the akumatized villain) 

Deku's POV

We were trying to defeat the nomu but it was stronger than all of us. But I need to keep strong and stay alive. I need to. But then the nomu got me and held me on the head about to smush my face. 'I guess am gonna die'. As I accept fate I was dropped on the floor." Whirlwind push!" Said a girl with pigtails. "M-m-mar-rin-ette" "Don't were here to save you!". The whole of class 1-A said.

3rd person POV

Jirou used her jacks to plug into the ground and produced sound waves on the ground. While Uraraka let all her classmates float. " Guys run to the nomu!" Said Marinette. Momo created gadgets for classmates to use. Mineta used his balls to make the nomu stuck to the ground. Then Katsuki used his explosion to distract it. The rest of the class did their contribution. "Chat Noir do your thing!" "Cataclysm!"... 

The Nomu was disintegrate. Making Tsukishima sound alot angry." This is not fair not fair your cheating!". Then he and Kurogiri left leaving the other villains. "Wait you betray our deal!" The villain said. But they left already. 

Time leap

The Villains got arrested and the pro heroes arrived seeing the mess. The others got healed by Recovery Girl. But the distressed didn't end. A portal arrived. It had butterflies and came out a girl with purple hair and a very aesthetic outfit." Another villain!"" Nope not a villain" said the unknown girl. "Sorry To say but Marinette and Adrien need to come back at there world" Said the girl. They all said there goodbye's and told eachother to remember them, but the girl said something." Sorry to say but you won't remember eachother." This made their heart broke.