FREE CANDY

Skyler POV

When the police arrived they took the body. They took me to the police station and ask me alot of questions if I saw the killer or if I had to do anything with this. Of course I didn't I mean she was mean to me but I wouldn't kill her she was my step sister.

"You can go home we have call your mother" the officer said to me. I was walking back home when my phone rang it was my mom.

"Oh my god skyler you okay did he do anything to you was it him did you saw him dont worry I'll take the first flight home in the morning" she told me.

"Mom im fine what you mean it was him" "no one"she cutted me off "I'll see you tomorrow" she hang up. I walk home when I got there I didnt felt like going inside. I finally got the guts to go inside I walked straight to my room and just lay there listening to my music I look at my phone and I notice it was October 30  witch ment tomorrow was halloween and there was a killer out there and maybe he was coming back for me.

     JEFF POV

When I got to the mansion and went straight to slender.

"Slender"I yelled "me and ben went out to kill this girl and she didnt even see us" I yelled desperately.

"I know child" he said.

"What and you are not doing nothing about it" I said stabbing the table with my knife.

"Yes ben has told me" he took my knife and handed to me "now im looking for an answer now if you will please go and do your stuff"he said pushing me out and closing the door.

What the fuck is his problem he is taking it all normal why well im not gonna leave it like that I hurried downstairs and call for ben,Ej,toby,hoodie,and masky and of course smile.

"So you might be wondering why I asked you guys to be her Ben stop playing this is serious" I took his game "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT" he tackled me and tried to take it away toby took him off of me.

"Guys we need to be serious I need your help this girl she can't see us" I said

"So whats your plan" masky ask

"I dont know" I scratch the back of my head "I thought you might have an idea"  I said

"Okay I know we should go see her tomorrow" Ej said. "Maybe she might be able to see me"

"But guys tomorrow is halloween which means free candy hahaha" LG came from behind ben.

"Who told you you where invited"I growl.

"Come on jeffy are you still mad at me" he laughed.

"Okay guys will visit skyler tomorrow we should rest now" I Ignored lg and went to my room waiting for tomorrow.