|• Chapter 5 •|

May 7th 2021 | 4:34 pm | Y/N's POV

⚠️Mentions of Cussing and abuse⚠️

"Tommy, what the hell is this shit?"

I questioned as i saw Tommy, holding some of the fans in a iron square and was in the middle of placing lava on them. Two already died and the other 4 were to the other side, trying to escape since the British blonde boy took all their stuff and weren't able to built out or break out.

"I'm just.. inspecting them!"

"Ah, yes. Just trapping multiple people in a iron cage, pouring lava on them and killed two is 'inspecting' them?"

There was slience for a good 5 seconds before i seen Tommy break the iron bars, letting the players go free and i sighed.

"I'm taking away your creative mode prilvages."

"WHAT, NO!"

boop.

He had been set into survival mode, like the other players and saw a few people coming with the mission to kill Tommy. I wheezed while the blonde kid ran down the sidewalk, screaming profanities, then decided to stop streaming. Since i felt like just watching tv and to hang with my best friend.

"Alright, im going to log off and stop streaming. Philza is in charge since he has the most braincells in here, bye!"

I then quickly logged off and stopped streaming as soon as i said that. So i didn't get hearing loss from Tommys yelling. While getting out of my chair, going out of my bedroom, i saw Misty playing with a ball of yellow yarn on the couch.

"Awe, Misty!"

In awe, i went to the couch and sat next to her. Before she pushed the ball onto the ground and went into my lap, laying spread out on my lap as i rubbed her yead. Theres nothing i like more then giving affection to my best friend, yes, best friend. She is more then a pet to me she everything i want and the best friend i need! I absolutely love her.

After i turned on the television, having some kind of drama show that was made in the 1980's. Misty, eventually fell asleep in the lap and as i laid my right hand on her back, i suddenly heard my phone ringing. Telling me somebody was calling me but, i didn't want to wake her up so i just sighed in disbelief.

"Why now bruh."

After a few minutes, i slowly carried Misty in my arms and put her on the couch as i got up. Luckily she moved a bit but didn't wake up. As i shuffled towards my bedroom, opening the door and going towards my desk. Taking the phone which had a gold glitter case on it and tapped on it two times, swiping right and putting in my password, then boom, i was in.

I went to my contacts and suddenly felt a wave of sadness and anger hit me like a train.

It was that excuse of a mother who was calling me.

"Why the hell is she calling me now? She hasn't called me since i was eighteen.."

I took a moment before seeing that, she had left me a voice mail so i clicked on it. Waiting a second before hearing her same old, strict and husky voice coming through the phone in my hand that i was gripping tightly.