"You're such a stunning girl Katrina , I'm so jealous of you."

"There's no need to be ,you are just as gorgeous in your own way." She smiled at that.

I pulled the dress over my body.

Being careful with the off the shoulder straps

Being careful with the off the shoulder straps. Natalie handed me some good heels that were suitable and I was very thankful she helped paint my toe nails black. It complimented well against my tanned skin.

Finishing up my final touches , jewellery and light perfume , the sound of the front door knocking and Natalie squealing while I rolled my eyes at her behaviour.

"I'm so excited." She exclaimed , already heading out of the room.

My suitcase was already down stairs , so all I had to do was grab my purse which was also black and make sure it had all of my essentials in it.

Exiting my room and descending the stair case , Xander's scent invaded my senses as I watched him talk besides Luke and Natalie to my parents.

Upon hearing my footsteps , they all faced in my direction and I watched Xander's mouth part open.

No one said anything by the time I was at the bottom of the stairs yet Natalie's face held a massive grin.

I shuffled in discomfort , remembering I didn't have my contacts in , and diverted my eyes elsewhere. Only Natalie and Xander have seen my eyes , not even my parents.

"Are we ready to leave?" I announced wanting the tension to end already.

"Yes let's go , bye Mrs and Mr Dio." Natalie shouted , dragging Luke along with her outside.

I turned to face my parents who looked all but natural.

"Stop staring." I mumbled , feeling annoyed.

"I'm sorry , sweetheart . You just look , like..like." My dad was at a cross roads with words it seemed but Xander wasn't.

"Like a Queen." He whispered.

"A goddess." He followed with a heart warming smile.

I felt my cheeks burn , from what I don't know? I never blush!

"Indeed she does." My mum stated aloud.

"We should get going." I announced , turning to give my parents a hug , I went to grab my suitcase but it seems to have already been placed in the car.

We were taking separate cars , Luke and Natalies in his red Maserati and Xander and I in his black Rolls Royce Phantom. I looked at it in amazement , I love cars. I was so fascinated by them.

"You like it?" Xander appeared by my side with a slight smirk as I merely nodded

With a chuckle he led me to the back seat of the car , that was when I noticed the driver who already had the door open for us.

"Miss Dio , it's wonderful to meet you . Ny name is Nicholas and I'll be you driver for the evening." He placed a chast kiss to the back of my hand and I smiled kindly at him.

With a help in hand Xander allowed me to step foot in the car first , picking up my dress to help me. After making sure it was all in , he followed suit sitting next to me , sitting across his and the middle seat , closer to me , I didn't mind though.

The Alpha Kings castle wasn't for another 2 hours drive so I decide to get comfy , noticing the mini fridge , I pulled out a bottle of water , one for Xander and I each.

I simply watched the trees and city pass by when I felt a feather like kiss on my bare shoulder , turning my face to Xander , whose was now closer to mine , I felt his breath fan my face.

He smiled slyly at me because of his action , which made me chuckle.

"I can't get over how amazing you look , I mean you look amazing all the time , but seeing you dressed up . I like it. I like it a lot." He whispered , dare I say sexually.

"Don't get used to it Alpha , because I won't be doing this again for a long time." I chuckled before laying my head against his shoulder , feeling my eyes drop and darkness consume me.