♣️𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥♣️

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌♣️╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

BEEP BEEP BEEP-

You jump up from the sound of your alarm blaring and you immediately turned it off.

"Damn it! I haven't even slept yet!"

You could see the sun rising from your window and the light peeking through the curtains, making you groan and hide under your blanket.

You didn't realize what time it was already since you were too busy on your phone, reading fanfics, scrolling through the internet, or maybe watching anime you haven't caught up on.

"(Y/n)! Wake up, you can't be late for your first day! And breakfast is ready!"

You heard your mother call out from the other side of the door, knocking lightly on your door and walking back to the kitchen afterwards.

You had no choice but to get up and prepare for school. You struggled to get out of bed, missing the warmth under your blankets and just wanting to sleep instead of going to school.

"Why does the wifi have to be faster only at midnight and early in the morning..." you whined as you went to the bathroom to bathe.

After you finished getting yourself ready, you went downstairs to see your sister, Drea, already eating breakfast at the dining table and side glancing at you.

"You look like a raccoon. You didn't sleep at all, didn't you?" She muttered to you and snickered. You sat beside her and began digging in the food, huffing at her comment.

"Really? I didn't notice when looking at the mirror at all." You sassed while she simply chuckled, shaking her head. "I didn't get to sleep either."

"Too busy fangirling over anime characters?" You teased and she lightly elbowed your side, rolling her eyes. "Shut it." "Nah, I don't think I will."

After you both were fully ready, you took your school bags and walked out the door, saying goodbye to your parents and going on separate ways since your sister was way younger than you and goes to a different school.

As you walked, you heard your phone inside your bag kept buzzing so you checked who it was. You smiled when you opened your phone, seeing the group chat lively already.

A Group of Sh💩ts:
3 people active

✨𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔂✨:
Mimosa, are you almost done?
We're waiting in the car!

🔥𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐚🔥:
My brother is tapping his foot...
He's getting impatient, he might be late for work!
Hurry up!

🌸𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮🌸:
My brother won't stop looking at himself in the mirror!
I'm trying to pull him away but he won't stop!
Someone punch his face for me!