Spiderman Breaks In

Avengers have fought Spiderman countless times trying to find out his identity (reference back to 'Spideys Secrets') Peter also has an internship with Tony Stark.

*****

Peter had had enough. Spiderman had had enough.

This last fight made it a solid 5 times that someone had tried to get to Spiderman, demanding information on the Avengers. A lot of which he had, and decided not to give... he may be on the outs with them, but he wasn't so heartless he'd give personal, deep, and intimate secrets out to strangers who'd most certainly use it against them. Don't get Peter wrong, he was angry with this certain group of superheroes, but he wasn't that mad as to possibly ruin their lives... especially since he had become part of it. He still very much cared about them like family, now more than ever due to Peter becoming friends with them personally as well as an intern for Tony Stark himself - which a lot of the time, was the person criminals most wanted info on.

So here Spiderman was, breaking into the Avengers tower, hoping and praying that he successfully hacked Friday not to warn anyone of his arrival. He was planning to surprise them. Peter knew seeing their utter surprise, when the one person they've been chasing endlessly for a while now had come to them, would be so worth it. But that wasn't the only thing fueling his spur of the moment decision to break in, he was also pissed off. This time, a series supervillain had attacked him, and had it not been for his spidey-senses he'd probably be locked up in a cell somewhere kidnapped and being tortured for info. The fight was tough and long, but the residue of adrenaline kept Peter angry.

He needed not only to have a chat with the Avengers about the vexation he had had to deal with but to also warn them that someone was coming after them and they weren't afraid of showing it.

"Tones cut it out!"

That was the first indication that Peter was close to where they were. Whilst hacking Friday, he had also hacked the camera's Stark had littered around every corner, to see where the Avengers were. Fortunately, they had all been in the common area, unarmed and totally unaware due to being in their natural 'habitat'...

Pfftt.

That was funny.

Peter held in a giggle at his inner monologue. He enjoyed making puns, more so as Spiderman then as Peter... though... then again. They were the same person.

"Oh stop being a baby, Legolas!"

Ah, Tony was probably annoying Clint as usual. That was the only plausible explanation Peters's mind could come up with. As he neared them, he made sure he was securely on the ceiling, pulling at his legs with his arms just to test out his stickiness and making sure his sprained ankle hadn't affected his 'stickiness'. Luckily it hadn't.

Turning the corner, Peter crouched down... or well up if you took into account he wasn't on the ground. He made sure to keep himself as hidden as possible as he slowly but surely made his way to the group of Avengers gallivanting around the room casually whilst others sat on the couch busying themselves on their phones to keep the ordinarily vexing argument from invading their ears.

"Tony you are beyond annoying!" Clint replied, crossing his arms like a child, and looking over at Natasha for support, only to get no response except a suttle roll of eyes, resulting in him to let out a petulant huff of air. It was a bemusing scene to watch, but a common one at that. When Peter was... well Peter, he had witnessed plenty of fights amongst the Avengers, it had become routine and never bothered him anymore; if anything he even joined some with a few of his own famous quips. It always brought a smile onto his face, reminding him of just how much of a close-knit family the Avengers were.