Chapter 1

-unedited-

She gripped the sheets as he thrusted into her. She couldn't touch him - it'll just ruin the moment.

"Harder..." She begged him. She couldn't hear herself over his grunts but she knew he had heard her because he picked up his tempo, bringing her to a well needed orgasm.

"Your phone is ringing," Someone shook her. She moaned and opened her eyes and stared up into the mesmerizing eyes of her lover. He grinned and held up her phone to her face. She looked at the Caller ID and cursed.

'Hey babe' She answered.

'Hey. I wanted to let you know that I'll pick Kaylie from the day care' her husband, Thomas said through the phone.

'Ok sweetie. But you know you didn't have to do that. I was gonna pick her up when I was finished.'

'I know, but it's our eighth anniversary and I didn't want to work you out...'

'Oh, well I'll be home soon'

'Ok'

She ended the call.

"The husband?" Alessandro asked her.

"Yeah, he said that he would-" She froze as she remembered something Thomas had just said-

Her eighth anniversary....

"Shít! I have to get home!" She jumped up. Alessandro laughed,

"Why are you laughing?!" She snapped at him.

"Because you're with me while your husband is at home waiting on you," He answered.

"Shut up! I wasn't planning on coming here today, you made me!"

"Oh and come you did. And it was magnificent."

"Sandro! Stop it!"

"Fine, I'll call you a cab while you get ready,"

***

Abby locked the door behind her to her 2-storey she shared with Thomas and Kaylie.

"Thomas!" She called out; she heard a door lock and Thomas appeared a couple seconds after at the top of the stairs.

"Hey babe. How was work?" he came up and kissed her cheek.

"Boring as usual. Interior Decorating is becoming hassling when places are offering to decorate your home for free now," She told him while walking towards the kitchen. "How's Kaylie feeling by the way?"

"She's sleeping. Which means we could have some alone time," Thomas said suggestingly as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"I'd like that very much," She turned around and kissed him.

Before she realized what she had done, they were both sweaty and exhausted in bed. Sex with Thomas was fun but sex with Alessandro was explosive. She liked the way that Thomas would caress her before they made love and how he liked that she wanted to be on top, while with Alessandro, she liked how he always muttered Greek endearments to her just before he would come and the way he would hold her afterwards. Not to mention how he would make sure that she could stand before she left.

"Do you want anything to eat? I'm going to the kitchen." She asked Thomas.

"No, I'm fine. I ate before you came." He replied.

She dressed herself in her robe and went down to the kitchen where she left her bag earlier.

Her phone vibrated. It was a text from Alessandro:

'I know it's a bad time but I need your help. Meet me at my office in 30 minutes'

She sighed, she had no other choice but to agree- after all, he was the one paying for her secret apartment and Kaylie's medical bills. Thomas' parents didn't want Thomas to use his money to pay for a child that wasn't his. That's when she met Alessandro. He was donating money to the hospital that Kaylie was admitted in. He had agreed to cover her medical bills until she was eighteen.

Surely such a man was too good to be true, right? Wrong, Kaylie was the seventh child he had helped. It had started five years ago when his wife and son died because of the same illness.

She was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't realize her phone was ringing.

'Hello?' She answered.

'Abby? Where are you? Are you coming?' She heard Alessandro's seductive voice come through the phone.

'I'm coming.' She said and ended the call.

She went up to her bedroom to tell Thomas that she was leaving but he was fast asleep when she went up. She quickly changed her clothes and drove to Alessandro's office.

*

Alessandro paced his office floor, waiting for Abby to arrive. He couldn't believe he had made such a mess of things.

"Mr. Pallis, there's a Mrs. Delatore in reception," His head of security said through the intercom.

"Send her up," Was his reply.

Five minutes later, Abby arrived at his office to see him pacing and nervously running his hands through his hair.

"What is it?" She asked. He turned to her.

"We have a problem," He announced.

"I kinda figured that. What exactly is the problem?"

"You remember the woman that came off the elevator on my floor last week?"

"Yeah... What's wrong? "

"She's my sister. And she has a big mouth."

"Oh dear-"

"And she told my mom about you. And now my parents along with my sister are on their way here."

"Is that bad?"

"It's ten times worse."

**end of chapter**

Sorry for the long wait! I'm so so so so so so sorry. I hope this chapter was worth the wait. Btw, picture on the side is Candice Accola playing Abby Delatore.