'Hey Lots what did Harry mean by that?' I ask with us only knowing a little about Doris and Ernest birth since we weren't there. "Harry delivered the twins." Phoebe says as if everyone knew. "What I thought you guys were stuck with mom when she went into labour." Louis says looking just as confused as I was. "Who told you guys that?" Daisy asked "Just assumed I guess, you guys didn't tell us much about their birth by being "too grossed out to think about it" to ever walkabout it." Niall fills in making them realize.  "Well, if you guys still want to know..." Lottie trails off waiting for us to respond. We nod our heads wanting to know what happened. "Well it started on January 31st..."

 Friday January 31st

"Come on Haz you have to stay the night so we can sing happy birthday at midnight together." Daisy and Phoebe beg each holding onto one of his hands. "No buts Harry you know the rule no one celebrates their birthday alone in this family." Jay says waddling into the room with her huge stomach leading the way. He huffs knowing he's not going to win the argument with the heavily pregnant woman as everyone becomes excited grabbing and setting up sleeping bags in the living room for the sleepover. 

 It was nine o'clock when the first contraction hit her causing her to stop in her tracks and lean against the wall. Having done this three times before she knew what these pains meant. Keeping to herself the rest of the night not wanting to ruin Harrys birthday. But at 11 o'clock the power shut off  and Harry went to go see where Jay kept the flashlights. As Harry was about to knock on the door he heard a painful groan coming from the other side. He immediately entered the room knowing what was happening. "Jay, Jay its just me. Where are you?"he speaks softly and calmly not wanting to worry Jay. "H..he..re." she struggled out, Harry made quick way to the bed feeling around it if he could feel her. Touching a foot he lets out a tiny sigh of relief making his way up the bed he sat next to Jay and grabbed her hand to which she squeezed. The contraction coming to an end Harry starts to ask his questions. "Jay how long have you been in labour and how far apart are the contractions?" he asks sweetly knowing from experience to always stay calm when talking to the mother. "Since nine, there about ten minutes apart and my waters have yet to break." just as she says that a warm feeling started to happen in between her legs "Scratch that they just broke." she says with a breathy laugh which gets a smile out of Harry. "Okay, how about we get some sheets and lay them on the ground so we can save the mess." she nods stay in bed as he makes his way into the hallway. Lottie was running up the stairs with three flashlights in her hand all lit "Lottie perfect, I need you to go and grab my hospital bag, boil a pot of water, find me a bowl, and some towels your mums in labour." he tells her grabbing some sheets from the linen closet making his way back into Jays room with two of the flash lights and the sheets while Lottie runs and gets everything he asked for. He lays the sheets down on the floor and surrounds it with pillows before gently helping Jay down onto it. Lottie comes running in with the bowl, towels, and Harrys medical bag setting them down next to him and going behind her mother getting her into a comfortable position. "Jay I'm going to see how dilated you are okay?" getting a nod he spreads her legs and checks announcing she was almost there at eight cm.

 An hour of pushing and screaming later Doris was brought into the world followed by Ernest only a few minutes later. After cleaning up the babies with Lotties help and dealing with the afterbirth they watch as Jay lays there holding her new babies. "Can we come in?" Daisy asked from the other side of the closed door. Getting a weak yes from Jay they come in to meet there new little brother and sister. When everyone became acquainted with the twins, Phoebe broke the silence "Happy Birthday Harry." she says. I look over at the clock to see its already two in the morning "Guess your gonna have to share your birthday." Daisy says elbowing him in a teasing way. "That perfectly fine with me." He says glancing at the twins he just help deliver. "You guys know what we have to do now?" Jay says with a smile on her face causing all four of them to jokingly clear their throats. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Harry, Doris, and Er-nest. Happy birthday to you!" They all sing softly as Harry is just happy he no longer is alone on his birthday.

"And thats what happened" Lottie concludes leaving us speechless, completely in awe of our boyfriend. "You guys don't realize how much of a badass he is do you?" Daisy asked us with a smirk dancing on her lips. Before we even got a chance to respond Harry and Jay walk back into the family room with Eddie, Doris, and Ernest jumping around behind them. "Dinners ready!" Harry says causing us to stop our discussion and dish up his amazing meals. The night was filled with jokes and laughter as the games unraveled and stories were shared. Harry just sat there quite most of the time just enjoying listening to what everyone else was saying. By the time everyone had to leave Harry was exhausted, walking everyone to the door he wishes them each a goodnight before shutting the door and making his way to the living room. "Harry how about we go get ready for bed?" Zayn suggested getting a nod from the tired boy we lead him upstairs and into the bedroom. Finishing all of our nightly routines we make our way in bed with Harry in the middle of us. "Harry?" Niall asked into the dark room getting a hum in response. "Why did you ever agree to going out with us?"He asked in a hushed tone getting a giggle from the boy "Because I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you four... why do you ask?" he asks with concern lacing his voice. Louis turned the light on his side on for us to only be met with a confused Harry. "Because your amazing, brave, smart, beautiful, cheeky, kind, caring, charming person that deserves way better than us." Louis supplies for Niall as we all nod in agreement. With Lottie telling us the birth of D&E and all of the Tomlinson's going on about all the amazing things Harry has done we feel pretty insecure. He sits up in bed and rubs the underside of his bump pondering on what we just said. "You boys are all of that and more. I love each of you for so many different reasons and I couldn't even imagine my life without you. I'm so happy to be starting a family with you four, so please don't put yourselves down like this okay?" smiling his breathe taking smile at us. We knew that right now is the time, we all crawl out of the sheets and face him. Niall runs to the drawer and get the small box we've been hiding, "Harry you make us the happiest men alive and we are so lucky to call you ours."(Niall) "You've given us nothing but joy, love and now a family we get to call our own." (Zayn) 'We've loved you since the moment you came into Lotties room and fell harder for you every second thats past since then.'(me) "We know this may not be the most romantic or the way you probably envisioned it but..."(Louis) "Will you make us the happiest men alive and become our husband?" we ask the last bit in unison with Niall popping open the box to reveal the ring. Harry holds his hands up to his mouth completely shocked as tears well up in his eyes nodding his head he gives us the answer we were praying for.

  "Yes! Of course I'll marry you!"

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for such a long absents I was having a bit of writers block but now I'm back and ready to continue my stories! Comment what you want the baby to be.