"Don't question me. Just go upstairs like I asked you to", Josh said.

"Okay, but did you guys handle the situation?", Nicole asked.

"Yea, we did", Josh replied. "That's the last thing I'm doing for y'all grown asses"

Nicole and Jakobi walked upstairs and Josh followed.

Clarissa looked down.

G looked at Clarissa and Payton.

"She's beautiful", G said.

"Thank you", Clarissa replied.

G sat in one of the chairs.

"Kobi's dad told me who you were", G said.

Clarissa looked at G.

"...and I just wanna say that I am so sorry", G said. "I am so sorry that I wasn't there"

Clarissa teared up a little bit.

"Your mom and I went through something and when she told me she was pregnant, I stand away to hurt her...not to hurt you. I guess I didn't think clearly at the time", G said. "But as I matured and as time went by...I thought about you. I mean I didn't never knew your gender or what you looked like, your name, nothing...but I still thought about you. I felt regret and guilt"

Clarissa wiped her tears.

"But I'm here now and I will do anything for you", G said. "Anything. Whatever you need. I got it"

"...I just need a parent", Clarissa said softly.

"Then I will be the best parent you ever had, even if you're older now", G said.

Clarissa sniffed.

"And the best grandparent", G said.

"You're probably disappointed in me", Clarissa said.

"The only person I'm disappointed in is myself", G said. "...but where's your mom?"

"I don't know", Clarissa said as she rolled her eyes.

"How old are you?", G asked. "18?"

"17", Clarissa replied.

"How don't you know where she is?", G asked.

Clarissa shrugged her shoulders. "After I left the house, she moved back here from Georgia", Clarissa said. "I didn't wanna come"

G made a face.

"My childhood wasn't good", Clarissa said. "But it's okay. I mean I was in a bad space but Jakobi helped me, a lot"

"...I'm going to come here tomorrow and pick you and Payton up. We're going to go talk to your mom and then afterward me, you and Payton are going to have dinner at my house with my wife and your brother", G said. "How does that sound?"

"How are we going to talk to my mother? I don't know where she is", Clarissa said.

"I'll find out", G said.

"...so I have a brother?", Clarissa asked.

"Yea. He's 2", G said.

"...I always wanted siblings", Clarissa said.

G nods.

G and Clarissa talked as they got to know each other a little bit before he left. As he was leaving, Jakobi came downstairs.

"Ay Kobi I got something for you in the car", G said.

"Alright bet", Jakobi said.

Jakobi walked outside with G.

"I'm just going to assume that your dad told you about Clarissa being my daughter", G said.

"Yea", Jakobi said.

"Okay. I mean this in the nicest way, but if you break her heart, put your hands on her or anything else, just know I'm way worse than your dad", G said.

"Now who said I was going to do anything like that? I'm not my dad", Jakobi said.

"Little do you know, you are. You've always reminded me of him", G said.

"I'm not. I'm Jakobi White", he said.

"Okay", G said. "I'm just putting out a warning that's all, cause you already got her pregnant"

"The first time I tried to get her to get a plan b but she wouldn't listen and the second time was an accident", Jakobi said.

"Second?", G asked.

"Oh...um she's pregnant", Jakobi said.

G shook her head. "We'll talk about that later", G said as he walked to his car.

"So I guess you didn't have anything for me", Jakobi said.

"No", G said as he got in his car.

"Okay, then", Jakobi said as he walked in the house.

TO BE CONTINUED...