CH52 - Freaks in our way

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'd hate to ruin his fun." Was all my brother could say before we began to go after the idiot of our group.

I wonder how Hiei's gonna react to that once he finds out about it?

As we were going on our way, I can't help but feel a little nostalgic because this forest reminded me of the dream I had for two long years. Honestly, I kind of miss that. They stopped right after that one I got back when my brother and I were at Genkai's and Yara's training.

Even though I was chasing after my answers, I loved the peaceful vibe and atmosphere the forest was giving, even though it was just created by my imagination.

"Is there something wrong Miyuki?" Botan asked curiously. I just shook my head 'no' and continued on walking, but then I stopped as I felt something approaching us. No, I had my shoes on, but I did have that gut feeling again.

"I'm sensing something really bad." Kazuma announced it to us. Just then the compass on Botan started to beep loudly and rapidly.

"Uh, the compass is going crazy." Our assistant told us.

"Yeah, well I think I see him." My brother said. On cue, a man with shaggy purple hair and oval black sunglasses walked toward us casually.

"Hey, how is it going neighbour?!" Yusuke greeted him sarcastically.

"You're on private property boys and girls." The guy informed us. "You had better leave."

"We can't leave, we just got here." Carrot top said to the other guy.

"Yeah, we're lost and the birds ate our bread crumbs." Yusuke said and I mentally rolled my eye at the reference.

"Pretty please, let us stay at your master's house." Botan pleaded in a sweet tone.

"I'm afraid I cannot do that." The man replied smugly. My eyes narrowed at his appearance and I can't help but think that this person is something else. Not human to be more specific.

"Come on." Kuwabara once again tried. "We know he got plenty of room."

"That's right." My brother chimed in agreement. "Those crime lords always have really swank houses." he pointed out making me look at him with anger.

Darn it Yusuke.

"Crime lord?" Questioned the stranger. "Well, you seem to know a lot for being lost." The others slightly gasped at his reply, now realizing their mistake. "Well, you had your chance." Then suddenly he began to change into a different body. Green plant-like skin, tentacle similar to roots, and everything nasty.

"I'll have to make you leave myself. But I'm afraid I'm clumsy." The demonic creature said in a taunting manner before a mouth with razor-sharp teeth opened up on his chest like it was a Venus Fly Trap. "Everyone I touch always ends up getting killed." As he said that he stretched his hand toward us, showing his hand palm that had another mouth wide open and looking hungry. "I really don't know why they keep making me the security guard."

"You're a demon, hired by Tarukane, right?" Kuwabara demanded.

"That's. . . very perceptive of you, and I have orders to kill anyone who comes after Yukina." The demon replied.