Chapter 1: The First Exam

Aoka looked around, her thirteen year old self was looking for Chizuko, who thought she could skip being examinated. Just because she was strong, didn't mean she was better. Chizuko had grown to be strong, and Huyu had grown to be hopelessly weak. But at least he showed up at gatherings. She ran around, very annoyed. She wasn't looking where she was going, but didn't care.

Bang! THUMP!

Aoka, had run into a familiar face.

"Hey, you should watch where you're going Dattebayo!" Shouted Naruto, Konoha's Hero.

"Oh. I've bumped into Naruto. I should jump off a buildng in shame." Aoka, spoke in a monotone, sounding sarcastic. Her voice had become monotonous over the three years she was here. And it made for a bland and mysterious personality.

"Oi, I know that you didn't mean to, but you could've at least said sorry. What's your name?" He compromised, sounding insulted.

"You should already know it," She whispered, sounding almost a little sad, as she passed him, to resume looking for Chizuko.

Naruto was in shock. It had a really long time since anyone had treated him like that. What had she meant by he should know her name. Naruto decided he'd go ask Hinata. 

He walked around, searching for her, when he bumped into a tree. Huge fail, he thought.

"N-naruto-kun?" Hinata stuttered.

"Oh, Hinata! Just who I was looking for! Do you know a blue haired girl, with red eyes, about 14?" He asked.

"Uh.. Do you mean Aoka-chan? She's 13, and you don't know her? She lives in your apartment complex."

Oh, so that's why I'm supposed to know her. Naruto thought.

"You know, she's fighting in her evaluation exam today, and I was asked to come, would you like to watch with me?"

"Eh? You know what Hinata, I will. You don't mind right?" Naruto replied.

"No, I don't," Hinata finished, as they headed off to the examination hall.

After the war, the way a trainee became a shinobi changed a little, with Naruto next in line for hokage. Tsunade had wanted to change te process, because it would better ready soon to be ninjas. Although the examination hall had such a fancy name, it was basically a large court with see through plastic walls. Hinata got them seats and Naruto decided to walk around. He went around a corner and found Aoka standing at the drawing box. She was rustling around, looking quite suspicious.

"What are you doing? Aoka," Naruto asked, squinting at her.

"Umm, Nothing." Her monotone said.

"Were you rigging it?" He asked.

"No, I was chosen to draw, so I was just getting ready." She lied, and Naruto being the fool he was, believed her, and went back to sit at his seat. Aoka folded the paper with her name on it, and stuck it in her sleeve. In the fighting system, the sensei chooses a child to pick the two names to fight for the preliminary matches. Since Aoka was chosen, she planned to make the most of it. She had used one of her forbidden jutsu's to make the sensei choose her, so her friends wouldn't find out her true strength. If all went well, only seven people would know. And they could forget. Aoka would make sure of that. Hiding her true strength was painful for her, but Aoka did not have to suffer for much longer. She was close to finding him. The sensei told her to pick the first name, and so she did.

It was a lucky draw. Chizuko was first. She was up against Sahara. Sahara was low in ranking. Chizuko would most likely win. She was happy her friend got an easy match, but felt sorry for Sahara, because, since Chizuko was second in ranking, she liked, to, well, flaunt her abilities. It saddened Aoka to she her friend make such a reputation, and Huyu thought the same. They'd grown up as friends, and were so close, never once have they had a fight. But Aoka knew that was just because she stood in the background. Once she started to stand out, it would all break apart. But she was ready for that, and didn't care. She turned, getting herself ready to watch her friend fight for her graduation. She crossed her arms, and leaned on the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the ring, Chizuko was making sure she was ready to put the smack down on Sahara. She cracked her knuckles, waiting for the referee to say go.

"You may start!"

And her fight began.

Her opponent took out a kunai and threw it, hitting Chizuko in the forehead. Which was revealed to be a substitute.

"Sakura Jutsu!" Chizuko yelled, from some remote location.

Sahara stumbled, her eyes out of focus. Chizuko had cast a genjutsu on her. Sahara fell, smacking to the ground. Chizuko jumped down from a tree, and took out four kunai's, and knifed her to the ground. She undid the genjutsu, and when Sahara's eyes focused and saw that there was a knife at her throat, and no means of escape, she forfeited. And all the while, Chizuko was laughing inside.

The referee stopped the fight, and Sahra, looking totally defeated, ran home crying.

~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The few Chunin watching turned their heads to Aoka, and she picked the next two names.

Huyu and Gorindo.

________________________________________________________________________

Yes! I'm done with the first chap! What do you think? Feel free to comment!

The girl there is Chizuko! Next chap i'll show you Huyu! Look forward to it!

I'LL KILL YOU PENGUINS!!!!! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!