Couple Dance

"Alright, Tzuyu, you could be Troy. And then...Gabriella..." Nayeon then scanned every members to pick up the best one.

"Can I choose?" Tzuyu asked all of the sudden. Nayeon looked over at her, "Yeah, why not."

"Mina," Tzuyu declared then smiled at Mina. Sana was like 'Did Tzuyu just claimed that Mina is hers.' The rest of the council members was so weirded out by Tzuyu's behavior today but no one dare to ask.

"Alright, now is freestyle. Our music club members will cover that for you. Then it's Tzuyu's cue." Nayeon showed them that part then taught Tzuyu how to dance, "Be daring, be confident while dancing. It was like you own the stage! Girl!"

Tzuyu followed along Nayeon, slowly gaining confidence when she's getting better at her part, "You Go Girl! Maintain that attitude."

Nayeon then went to Mina, "Now, follow my move. Be elegant and confident. It was like you're the main character." Nayeon said then spun Mina around. "Tzuyu, stood here, so after the spinning, Mina could catch on you then you two look each other in the eyes."

Mina's whole face turned red, based on the description. Nayeon then showed them the whole video, they're like almost kissing. Tzuyu looked over Mina then laughed out loud. Sana joined too after seeing Mina's blush.

Mina hit Sana lightly to express her shame. Tzuyu just smiled lovingly at Mina. JiJeongChae exchanged looks with each other. "What's that unusual facial expression?" Jihyo whispered to Jeongyeon. "Yeah, it was like Mina is the love of her life," Jeongyeon responded. "How's that possible? President is cold hearted," Chaeyoung added, feeling salty.

"Don't be shy," Nayeon came to enlighten Mina. This was their second attempt. Everything was fine until the eye contact. Mina always looked down, didn't dare to look at Tzuyu in the eyes.

"Here, I'll show you," Nayeon hands held on Tzuyu's arm and stared at Tzuyu seductively. Tzuyu was so flustered because she had never been flirted by someone before.

Mina saw Tzuyu gulped and was taken back by Nayeon, she thought Tzuyu liked it. So she doesn't want to lose to Nayeon.

As soon as Nayeon backed away from Tzuyu, she winked at Jeongyeon who was acting really cool about it. Nayeon was surprised when Jeongyeon winked back. This round - Jeongyeon won.

This time Mina finally looked at Tzuyu. Tzuyu never thought eyes could swallow someone in - so sexy! Tzuyu gulped, couldn't help but took a glimpse of Mina's lips - it's so kissable! Tzuyu wished she could kiss Mina right now.

They were taken back to reality when they heard Sana squealing at the background, "Ahh! It's too thrilling! I can't." They immediately realized how close they were. Their lips almost touched.

They both jumped away from each other, looking down, feeling really embarrassed.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo wiggled their eyebrows, they finally get it - all evidences were pointing out that their president has a crush on their secretary.

Chaeyeong just bit her lips, feeling extremely jealous right now.