[2:The Journey]

{{ 15 years before the present day}}

"1! 2! 3! READY OR NOT HERE I COME!"

(Y/N) runs through the hallways of the vermillion house to find her siblings and Fuegoleon's.  Since her parents were attending to their duties as Magic Knights she got to stay with The Vermilions until they have returned. ( Y/N) roams through the hallway looking for her hiding victims in the shadows.

The (H/c) girl comes to the living room area and looks around, the area was decorated with colors of a fire with red, orange and some varieties of yellow. She checks around the long curtains and couches that were around the area and found nothing. A small giggle came from the closet that was in the same room.

(Y/n) waltzes over softly and opens it quickly,

"I'VE FOUND YOU, AKIRA-KUN!" she smiles at her younger brother happily.

The small ravenette boy frowns with frustration, "That's not fair, (Y/N)! You cheated!" she giggles and smiles, " Its just luck! that's all! now help me find the others okay...?" The boy sighs and nods his head softly.

With that the two siblings left to find the others.

Akira found Leopold and Haruna in the garden hiding behind the Cherry bush, and (Y/N)'s older brother, Hiraku, was in the guest room closet.
The only person everyone was looking for was Fuegoleon...
(Y/N) told the others to stay in the guest room so she can look for Fuegoleon for herself,

and with that she left in search for her best friend.

She looked everywhere around the house, The Kitchen, Living room, Dining room, and even the his own living quarters, but still she had no sight of Fuegoleon. She finally checked the Library. She opens the door and walks in,

"Fuegoleon-san... Where are you..?"  she walks around each isle of books to see if he was there, but he was no where to be found. She finally makes it down to the last row.

she smiles and uses her magic....

"Celestial Magic: Star Lasso...."

A magic rope appears in her hand with a star shape pattern on it. She tosses it and wraps it around the Vermillion haired boy's waist and pulls him over to her.
Fuegoleon blushes and looks at her,

"(Y/N) Chan...! I-I didn't know y-you were here.."

She smiles and boops his nose," Hehe well now you know.... and by the way.. you're IT...."                                                                                                   
                                                                                  ~.*.*.*.~

"LETS PLAY ONE MORE ROUND!" Leopold yells with excitement.

"(Y/N) cant play anymore.... she has to go with Mom and Dad to the capital in a few minutes..-" Akira sighs while folding his arms and looking at Leopold. The small vermillion boy frowned at the raven haired boy. He  was kind of disappointed that his sister figure had duties at the capital.. he wanted to play with her one last time. (Y/N) cups Leopold's cheeks and smiles at him,

"Ill be back soon don't worry...! all you have to do is become strong!" Leopold smiles and nods, "One Day I'll become stronger than you and my brother! just you wait (Y/N) Chan!".
(Y/n) smiles and gets everyone in group hug.
When her parents arrived (Y/N) leaves for the capital and become the wizard king's advisor and a captain of her own team.                
                                                                                   ~*.*.*~
                                                         ((Before (Y/N) Left Fuegoleon))

"(Y/N)..... Promise me you're come back...."

The Female looks at the Vermillion boy male, "Fuegoleon.. why would you say that..? You know I will come back.." She cups his cheeks and smiles  at him.

"(Y/N) I'm serious. I want you to come back so we can be-"

"Together...?"

Fuegoleon blushes,

How did she know that he was going to say that? was it something she already new about or was she not ready for a proposal..

"Fuegoleon.... promise me this.... when I leave I want you to become strong... surpass your limits and become great.." She holds out her pink to him and smiles. 

He takes his pinky and intertwines it with hers, and with that their promise has been made.

                                                                                    ~*.*.*.*~

~*A/N*~

(( Hello my blossoms! I Hope Chapter 2 gave you a treat about chapter 3! I am so happy for chapter 2! I had no inspiration at first but with the help of my gracious mother, I Have finally made Chapter 2's Title and Storyline! So Thank You mother! Your the best! Ill see you guys in Chapter 3! Love you all! Muah! ~ Cupid))