rainy days- gilbert blythe

"y/nnnn, hurry up! we're not going to make it on time!", gilbert said. you two were planning on going on a picnic for you're 1 year anniversary. "gilbert blythe, you have no patience.", you said with a smirk on your face. " now get out while i get ready!". you watched as your boyfriend walked out the room. you slipped on a white long sleeved dress. ⬇️

 you couldn't wait to go on this picnic with gilbert

you couldn't wait to go on this picnic with gilbert. the two of you's relationship was so strong. he was your best friend and your boyfriend. you could vent to him and admire him at the same time. and the same goes for him aswell.

when everybody in the school found out, they weren't surprised. they saw the way you both sneaked glances at each other. also, the chemistry between you two when you guys were practicing dancing in class.

you opened the door to see gilbert looking out the window. it was raining. how were you two supposed to spend your anniversary now?!

you walked up next to him and layed your head on his shoulder. "dang, i was really looking forward to that picnic.". gilbert studied your face. he knew that you were a little bit sad about it. he picked you up and placed you gently on the couch. "heeeeyyyy! what was that for?", you said with a huge smile on your face.
"don't move, i'll make us some tea!". he disappeared into the kitchen.

you walked to the window looking at how gloomy it looked outside. you couldn't stop thinking about how much you love this boy. he was caring and he always made sure you were happy. you could picture yourselves in the future with a boy and a girl. a house perfect for all of you. it's cozy and fits right into both of your likings. the kids are running around the house playing with them. one looks exactly like you and one looks exactly like gilbert.

before you could get any deeper into your thoughts, a certain pair of arms wrapped around your waist. you smiled softly and turned around. you cupped his face in your hands and passionately but gently kissed him. he kissed you back and pulled away. he smiled at you and studied you're face.

"you're so beautiful, y/n y/l/n. i love you.", gilbert confessed. you smiled from ear to ear. this wasn't the first time he said this, but whenever he does you get a burst of butterflies in your stomach. "i love you too, gilbert blythe.".

you took his hand and led him to your bed. "cuddle with me?", you asked. he looked at you with a cute face. "always.", he said quickly. you both laid in the bed. his arms around you and your head on his chest. he laid a blanket around the both of you. you both could stay like this forever. in fact, that's what you did when you hung out together. but, you weren't complaining. you loved him with all your heart.

————————————————————————
hola! comment your favorite song! reminder: you are loved and drink water and eat!

word count: 525 words