Chapter 9 - Happy end?

Start from the beginning

"Stop saying all these cute and amazing things! I'm gonna die if you continue!" I say and turn around. I softly slap his butt and step into the bedroom.

"You love my ass don't you?" He asks with a little laugh.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I say. I stand in the middle of the room. He walks towards me. He's a few steps away.

"And you love it when I do this.." He say and comes a bit closer. He puts his left hand my waist and pulls me closer to him. He puts his right hand on my back. His hand slowly moves from my back to my butt. He moves his left hand from my waist to my face. His thumb on my lips. We look in each others eyes. I always get lost in his eyes. I feel his breath now and I feel his heartbeat.

"I can feel your heartbeat." He starts to sing. "I can feel your heartbeat."

M: He said to me

E: I can feel your heartbeat

M: Running through me

E: I can feel your heartbeat. She said

M: I can feel your heartbeat

E: She said to me

M: I can feel your heartbeat

E: She said to me

M: I can feel your heartbeat

E: Running through me

Both: Your heart, feel your heartbeat

We smile and then he kisses me. I kiss him back. We kiss more and more. We walk to the bed. I lay down on the bed. He gets on top of me. He starts to kiss my neck.

"You say if I should stop, okay?" He says.

"Okay" I say and he continues to kiss my neck. He goes lower and damn it feels so good. A few memories of the time I got raped flashes through my head but I don't care about them anymore because I love Enrique and he replace the bad memories with good memories.

"Enrique?" I ask.

"What's wrong?" He whispers.

"We should take it slow. I mean everything." I say.

"Aren't you ready?" He ask. He lays down next to me and looks to me.

"I am ready but... but I think it's not the right time. I'm afraid that something happens like last year. Don't understand me wrong. I mean I trust you and I love you... you're nice and handsome.. I never can think that you can do something bad to me.. but we should take it slow."

"I understand" He says and kisses my forehead.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too!" He says. My cell phone starts to ring. I stand up and walk to a table where my phone is.  Marlene calls. I press on answer.

"Hi Marlene!" I say.

"Hi Megan. I'm sorry if I disturb you so early but it's more or less important." She says.

"No I was already awake. What do you want?" I ask.

"One of our actress is sick. We need to film this scene today and in the future too. I thought you're the perfect replacement. Do you wanna make it?" She asks.

"W-Wow! Yes sure. I would love to do it!" I say. I hear another phone ringing. It's Enriques phone.

"Great, can you come in a hour to set? We need to talk about the script and your role." She say.

"Yes I can." I say.

"Good and can you please tell Lucy to come too?" She ask.

"Yes I will. See you later!" I say.