Chapter 2

"You can pay for Ron and Ginny. That's it. No one else. Alright?" You smile and nod. "I don't want her to pay for my stuff! She's a slut!" Ginny yells at her mom. You stand there completely taken back.

"Ginny! Don't you dare use that language in this house!" Molly yells at her. "It's true Mum!" Ginny yells back. "I-I uh gotta go find my ring. I just realized I forgot to put it on." You say and quickly head back upstairs to your room.

You close the door and lock it, sitting down on your bed. Ginny has never acted like that before. You hear a knock at the door and you quickly start to look for your ring. They open and close your door and then sit on your bed.

"Ginny doesn't actually mean that Y/n. She's just going through some thing since it's her first year at Hogwarts." Fred says. You find your ring in the drawer of your bedside table. "We weren't like that when it was our first year though Freddie. She's never acted like this before." You say sitting next to him.

Fred wraps an arm around you and brings you close. "It'll be alright darling. She just needs to get used to some stuff." He says. "But why must she call me a slut? I didn't do anything wrong." You look down.

"Hey, look at me." Fred grabs your chin and makes you face him. "It'll be okay." You smile up at him and hug him. "Now come on." He stands up and grabs your hand. "Gotta get our robes and head back downstairs to get to Diagon Alley." 

You grab your robe on your way out and Fred drags you back downstairs. "Alright children, over here." Molly calls. "Harry you first dear." "But mum, Harry has never traveled by Floo Powder before." Ron says. 

"Ah yes of course. Ron you show him how to do it." Molly pushed Ron into the fireplace and he takes a handful of Floo Powder. "Diagon Alley!" Ron yells and drops the powder then green flames engulf him and vanishes. 

We all get to Diagon Alley and start to wipe off the sulfur.