One-shot

When Aizawa Shouta walked into his new class and saw everybody calmly seated and chatting, as if they'd done this a million times already, he just knew this year was gonna be long.

"Oi, sensei's here!" one kid, Jirou, said not even a second after he entered the room in stealth mode , and everyone quieted down instantly.

Shouta blinked, but ultimately didn't comment on it. Jirou had a hearing quirk, so it wasn't really impossible for her to have heard him coming, and maybe he just had a bunch of well-behaved kids for once?

Considering his luck, he doubted it.

"My name is Aizawa Shouta, and I'll be your homeroom teacher this year."

As he watched his class during the tests, Shouta noticed something was off. The kids were... just a bit too good with their quirks.

There were always one or two students who had trained their quirks before coming to UA, most of the time it was those recommended. But never had he seen a whole class knowing how to adapt their quirks for different situations before.

Aoyama knew exactly for how long and how many times he should use his quirk to not be incapacitated by its drawbacks.

Uraraka managed two infinities somehow; one in ball throw and the other in long jump, by making herself float.

Shinsou managed to take advantage of literally almost all of his classmates' quirks for the tests.

Todoroki freezing the floor to slide on it while melting it behind him with his fire during the endurance and speed tests was methodical and definitely not something Shouta thought Endeavor capable of ever achieving, let alone teach to his child.

Midoriya, the kid who had broken both arm and legs during the entrance exam, suddenly learned how to Not Break His Bones™ and didn't even look tired as he used his quirk in every single one of the tests .

And so on.

By the end of the test, these kids had better scores than some third years, and Shouta honestly didn't know what to make of it.

"So, who'll deal with Mr. Handy McFuckFace this round?"

"Wasn't it Denki's turn?"

"Nah, I did it last time. It's Uraraka's."

"Uh, no? I'm sure it was Deku-kun's."

"Iida, do you remember whose turn it is?"

"It's Izuku-kun's, if my memory doesn't betray me."

"Yeah, and Shou and Shouji-kun take care of the Bird, while Kacchan, Kirishima, and Hitoshi do the Bartender."

"You got it, bro!"

"Whatever. You better do a good fucking job, Deku."

"And you better do your job quick, angry pomeranian."

"The fuck did you call me, Eyebags?!"

"You heard me, Explodo Boy."

"Now that I think about it, this is like the Original."

"Nah, Shouji-kun was with Koda-kun in that one, Hitoshi was with Shou instead."

"Yeah, and I like it better if I stay the hell away from that bird."

"Agreed," and a few more heads nodded along.

Shouta mentally sighed, not even attempting to make sense of his students' conversation as they made their way to the USJ.