He had a calm and rapt air about him as he concentrated and there was a dignified expression on that soft and charming face. There was a cinnabar brush in his raised hand. After a pause, it was pressed down onto the yellow talisman in front of him.

The brush moved like a roaming dragon, flowing smoothly. In a flash, a top-quality talisman had been completed.

Third Shidi’s aptitude in cultivation was average but his level of aptitude in drawing talismans was rarely seen, he was a true genius.

Although he had heard of Third Shidi’s accomplishments in talisman-making after he had returned, he had never gotten the chance to personally see it. Before seeing today’s performance, who could have imagined that Third Shidi, whose IQ was normally offline, could be this dignified and steady when he drew talismans. Chu Yu stopped walking and couldn’t help taking a few more glances over at him. Seeing the elegant symbols on the talisman, he couldn’t stop himself from applauding: “Third Shidi, I didn’t know you had it in you.”

After being praised by his deeply respected Da Shixiong, that rarely seen steadiness immediately disappeared. Third Shidi rubbed his neck and bashfully lowered his head as he smiled.

Xie Xi shot a sideways glance at Third Shidi and softly grunted. His eyes were as cold as the blowing wind and his tone was just as cold: “Third Shidi, not bad.”

Third Shidi was then scared into trembling. He quietly moved towards Lu Qingan. He was shaking as he said: “ Shi-Shi-Shizun, you have all returned……”

Lu Qingan silently looked at Xie Xi. Xie Xi looked back with an innocent smile.

After staring at Xie Xi face to face for a moment, Lu Qingan shook his head, “Little Three, follow me.”

Third Shidi looked like he had just received an official pardon as he made his escape just after Lu Qingan and walked out of the courtyard. Chu Yu’s puzzled gaze followed them. Then Xie Xi’s sour voice came from beside his ear: “Shixiong, is he good-looking?”

Chu Yu was stumped: “What?”

Xie Xi continued to be sour: “Is Third Shidi good-looking?”

Chu Yu silently glanced over at him.

This child gets jealous for the oddest reasons……

Chu Yu didn’t respond for a long time before he gave a slight smile, “Good-looking.” The moment he said that Xie Xi’s facial expression changed so Chu Yu didn’t dare to prolong the joke and quickly tacked on another sentence, “But Shidi you’re better looking.”

Only then did Xie Xi’s complexion slowly relax. Seeing that Chu Yu was still a bit bothered about Lu Qingan and Third Shidi, Xie Xi hugged his waist from behind. His chin rubbed against the top of Chu Yu’s head as he smiled and said: “Third Shidi isn’t very proficient when it comes to cultivation. Shizun fears that he’ll die from just one moment of carelessness so from time to time, he’ll take Third Shidi outside by himself. He’ll then find a place to teach Third Shidi some survival tactics. Sometimes they can be gone for an entire night and when they come back, Third Shidi always looks half-dead.”

Chu Yu nodded his head. After a moment’s pondering he suddenly realized something wasn’t right.

Then this meant that there was a large possibility that tonight he would have to be alone with Xie Xi.