Sugawara Koushi X Seme! Male Reader

Start from the beginning

"You. Take a paper and start writing."

He nodded nervously, following my instructions.

"To emperor of all France, Napoleon, It is my deepest honor to inform your highness that the Grand Armee proved victorious over the Russian troupes. With the road to Moscow now within our reach, we shall regroup and await further instructions from the high command. The deepest respect for the Crown, Maréchal de France of the Grande Armee, (Y/N) (L/N)."

I paced around as I spoke, the man wrote furiously and when I finished he let out a sigh in relief. The soldier was still standing next to the tent awkwardly when I turned to face him instantly he froze and saluted me.

"Bring the message to the field commanders, we're regrouping in the nearest city. Then we'll join the Emperor, and continue towards Smolensk as we planned."

He nodded before he saluted and ran off to his horse.

"Sir, the storm is approaching, it's best if we move fast."

"I agree, make sure artillery has no losses, the cannons we lost after crossing Neman up until now is more than we can afford. I don't want as much as a single cannonball to be left behind."

"Understood."

Our regrouping was more like an absolute retreat, soldiers were so exhausted that they barely kept their pace. Sadly they were not the only ones, horses were hungry and tired, but they still battled the thick layer of snow. The lone french flag on the front of our troops only reminded us how close the storm was, as it tirelessly danced on the strong cold wind. As the sun was setting, casting its last rays of light on the city that just appeared in our vision, our casualties went from hundreds to thousands. The bodies, lying in the deep snow, served as the grim reminder of the path we took. The only lucky thing about our sorrowful march was the fact that many wounded lived to see the great gates of the city. Blue color soon overtook the city, with every tent that was raised the vision turned bluer. When we arrived I immediately retired to my chambers, hanging my coat, and writing yet another letter to the High command. My tries to fall asleep turned futile as the scenes of my fighting days in the revolution overtook my mind, grotesque scenes of blood and smoke appeared before my tired eyes so vividly. I slapped my face with cold water repeatedly for a moment. With a sigh I lit a cigarette as I sat next to the open window, saying into the dark, starless night.

I walked around a beautiful green plain. Only one three in my vision. My eyebrows furrowed together as I felt a warm summer breeze on my skin, when I looked towards the sky I saw sun high in the air, like a gold king seated on his throne, endless light blue stretching as far as eys could see. I started approaching the lone three, but I noticed I didn't have my boots, soft green grass bent around my feet. The trunk of the three was fairly unusual, it had a large hole near the ground, I crouched to examined it but soon jumped back in fear as four black snakes exited and started hissing at me. The largest of them started approaching me, while others disappeared in the endless sea of grass. As the snake raised, I noticed thin red pupils watching me carefully, it hissed again and I stumbled backwards, falling on the ground. It wrapped around my left ankle and hissed, like it was in pain before it moved upwards, it again made a stop on my stomach, resting its head there. I closed my eyes as I breathe in deeply, when I reopened them the snake vanished, completely gone from its previous place on my stomach. I rubbed my eyes as I stood up, when I brushed myself off of ant dirt I noticed something flying above me. With a hand to shield my eyes, from the bright rays of sunlight, I followed the black silhouette as it gradually became larger. A large black raven landed on one of the branches. Flapping his wings the large bird extended his neck towards me, again, I was met with crimson red eyes staring at me. It seemed like the raven recognized me, because after he observed me for a moment he let out a terrifying screech before he swiftly extended the majestic pitch-black wings and started taking off, the sound of his screech echoing in the air around me. Then he suddenly changed the course and went straight at my face.