six

six.
SHE'S PANSEXUAL.

throughout listening to the song. aj realized they found her book full of songs and lyrics back then and found this song. "this is my song.. i just didn't record it. i really wanted too." aj said.

she clicked the description. they gave her credit against the team. at the end, it said 'she always wanted to record this song. we did it for her. and happy birthday olivia and aj.'

"you and olivia have the same birthday?" alex asked with a smile. she nods, her eyes brighter. "okay. who's olivia?" reggie asked. "um." alex stuttered, not knowing if he could tell. "she's my girlfriend of two years. still haven't broken up with her, but i know she's moved on. she talked to me when i was in a dark room. played one of my unreleased songs and talked to me." aj smiled, leaning her head back on luke.

"wait so you're-" "she's pans." alex cut reggie off, aj looked up at luke who was staring down at her with a small smile. she returned it. she handled pain really well, he noted."one last tab. it's something you need to see." julie said, exiting all the tabs to the last youtube video. the title was 'for aj.'

once the video started, they all leaned in as the first clip said for aj. then followed by loud screams from a crowd and the boys waving. "woah." luke and julie said together, she put the brightness higher. the place was packed, there were so much fans there. aj smiled. the lights went blue and a song she was in love with that she had wrote with louis started. 'right now'

the cheering got louder. "wow you guys weren't lying." reggie adds. they were all invested in the video. clips of fans putting up colored papers, she furrowed her eyebrows. then it went to the boys who were standing next to each other, lou's voice was heard. niall looked completely taking aback and none knowing why. it was now niall's turn.

it showed them all together. the groups eyes widen when the camera starts to move to the side. harry and liam pointing out things in the crowd. louis looked at his fans adoringly. "yeah i love this feeling that.."

it showed everything. her hand flew to her mouth when she saw the 1D fam created. in between 1D was a large sign, that rolled down perfectly.

WE LOVE YOU AJ,
COME BACK HOME.

with what looked like all their signatures. the camera went to louis who rested his head on the mic, before he rubbed his eyes. niall went beside him to comfort him, louis looked up with a small smile and a few tears falling.

before it went to clips of memories with aj and the boys, the fans, being on tour, everyone just taking videos of her. emotional wreck but it was filled with laughing and making fun of aj. after it ended, they were all just silent. "wow." aj whispered. "so you have a step brother who's world wide famous?" luke asked, everyone still.

"yeah." aj mumbled. "i remember willie talking to me about a boy band taking over the world." alex adds. "you could totally get us famous! i mean known. if you ever come alive again." reggie said. "i missed all of that. wow." she whispered before luke pulled her into a hug from behind. "so. you could sing and play rhythmic guitar?" he said, his breath on her neck.

she sighed. "yeah. i didn't know the end of the video would show that." luke chuckled. "hello. we're still here." alex said, snapping their fingers in their faces. both not knowing they were staring at each other. aj quickly coughed, releasing herself from luke awkwardly. "right." she said. luke just chuckled.