Dealing with it(toyabrothervers)

Začít od začátku

I give him a smirk. "Of course I passed. I just know I did. I did a really amazing job of melting all the robots." I lead him downstairs. Mom was making my favorite meal of Onigiri. (They are like brock's donuts from pokemon. They are rice with either a sweat or a savory filling in them traditionally rapped in seaweed. Picture below)

She was just finishing rapping the seaweed

She was just finishing rapping the seaweed. "Oh there you two are. I was just going to call you down." She gestures to the table where three plates sat. We all sat down and started eating. I melted at the taste of my favorite food.

I had a satisfied smile on my face after dinner. Izu crawled into my lap. I gave him my phone for him to play some random game. I decided to turn on some show.(anyone else do that with their little siblings? I let my little sister go on my phone and play one of her random games.)

I decided to start a new anime. Not that I was already halfway through like 3 others. I picked an interesting one. Death Note. The show started out kinda boring but within the first 20 minutes I was hooked.

I wonder, is there a quirk like with how the notebook worked. Where If they saw you face and name they could write down your name on paper and kill you? I knew there were quirks like the shinigami eyes. That let you see things like that.

A few weeks later my letter had arrived. I run up to my room and close the door. I rip open the letter. A small disk falls out. A man, presumably a teacher starts to talk. Saying how I have passed and I'm in. Yes I'm going to school!! (Like I want to. *insert smile emoji with tears*)

Time skip

I arrive at my new school. The same pink hair girl is already in the class. "Oh hey," I say to her

She turns to me halting her previous conversation. "Oh hi again," she says with as much bubblieness as she had last time I saw her.

We sit next to eachother in the front row and talk for awhile. Her name was Shinso Asuka. She actually had a younger brother the same age as izu. So maybe we can all hang out sometime. She had the quirk control. She can have control over any person or object with the drawback being it had to move first and she starts to get sleepy when using it to much or for to big or powerful things.

"If you all are here to make friends, you can leave right now. Ah good you've all quited down." Everyone in the room had quite. Except for two boys in the back of the room.

"Except you two in back. You know what. You two aren't taking the seriously. You may pack your things and leave right now, because you two are expelled."

There were protests from the boys but they were ignored. "Now the rest of you. Grab one of the suits from the locker rooms and get changed. Then come down to field gama."

We all head down after getting changed. Except only the boys were down here. Aizawa went to see what was up. 15 minutes later aizawa ce back followed by the girls. Aizawa was muttering about there always being one pervert who goes to far every year. And I could see we were now down from 20 to 17. A boy was expelled.

We start doing test after the first place person throws a ball. I'm worried that they will see my fire and recognize it. But it has been more than a year so I'm probably fine.

We completed the test and I get in 4th not to bad. I did use my fire. But no one seemed to realize it's me. I start to leave with the pinkett by my side when I hear my name being called.

I turn around and see our teacher looking at me. "Please come speak with me for a moment midoriya. The rest of you go get changed please." I walk over to him tilting my head slightly in confusion.

He looks at the retreating class and turns back to me. "I would like an honest answer. Why does your fire reflect that of toya todoroki?"

Oh no, he'd found out.

----------------
Sorry for such a long wait. But I did make the chapter extra long. If you want a part 2 comment and ask. (Little cursed image for y'all as well)

 (Little cursed image for y'all as well)