Dealing with it(toyabrothervers)

Start from the beginning

I look at him curiously I was about to ask another question but mommy led me out of the room. "How about you do some coloring baby?"

I went Into the living room and took out markers and paper. I drew a card for toya. I also turn on the T.V. for hero stories. It's reporting about an accident at the endeavor family household. About how the oldest died in a fire from Loss of quirk control.

"Mommy. It's toya!" I yell for her. She comes in and see the news report. Toya is right behind her. "Oh you poor boy. Look at the ordeal you went through." She hugged the boy standing next to her.

After that day he started training for the U.A. entrance exams. It was the next year. He trained his fire to the point where he could make it red and not hurt him as bad. He also got special gloves and clothes made so that he wouldn't burn himself.

The gloves allowed him to use his quirk without burning his skin. All of his clothes were fire proof. It was just an extra precaution.

Just in case he combusted into flame. As some quirk are powered by emotion.

-entrance exam time-
Toya pov

I probably would have been recommended by that man. Would I have stayed. It been a little over a year since I faked my death. Though it was a complete accident. I died my hair green and my last name was now midoriya. The two just accepted me.

I never knew anyone to be that caring. Well besides my mother. She would fuss over all of us. Until I got my quirk that is. I wasn't really aloud to see her after that. The same thing happened to shoto.

I feel someone tap me and I'm welcomed back to reality by a girl with two pink pigtails, some freakles not unlike my brothers, big light green eyes, and a floral dress with black legging on under it. I noticed a wet of tears on my cheeks. "Are you alright?" She asked in a peppy voice.

"I-I'm fine," I sigh out. "Oh, well I noticed you crying and thought something was up, I'm kiera ezra by the way."

"To-midoriya toya," I say with a smile. We walk in together. Kiera was talking about one thing or another, she was just constantly talking. I was fine with it though. "SoanywayIwaschasingafterhim.holdingthebagofglittermenacinglyandIyeeteditathim. why are you letting me talk so much? Most people don't let me continue."

"Oh, I have a younger brother who goes on and on about quirks and heroes so I'm used to it," he gives a small chuckle mentioning Izuku. "It's really a gift that people can talk that fast."

Her eyes widen, "you really think that." I noded. We reached the gathering hall and sat down next to each other. The voice hero; present mic, was talking about different robots. I was getting excited.

We were all sent to our areas. The doors open and I run in. I started to blast some if the robot melting them down. I saw a girl about to be trampled by one and rushed over. I burnt the robot and moved her out of the way.

"You good?" I ask her. She looks up at me with a stupifyed look. "Y-Yeah fine," she says with a hint of a blush on her cheeks. She looked me up and down pausing at my muscly arms for a minute. I clear my throat. She looks back up at my face. "T-hanks."

I go to fight more robots assuming that she went to do the same. But no, shes following me. Probably trying to get my number or something. To bad for her I'm gay. 😎

I smirk as I hear the buzz of the test being over. I run off leaving her in the dust. I got a good amount of points. I'll probably pass. I can't be sure though. I got at least 30 points if I added correctly.

I get back home and go and shower. I get on my clothes and find izu right outside my door. "Hey buddy," I say rubbing his head. He comes closer to me and hugs my waist. "I missed you toy. Do you think you passed?!" He said with a smile.