'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Start from the beginning

You: 'I just hope this torture will be done before work starts.'

*~Time skip~*

Three hours are over now, luckily your teacher allows your class to get a small break before you all have to sit through another three solid hours. You lean back on the couch, already done paying attention and sitting in front of the camera while trying not to fall asleep over and over again. Might as well check on the chibis while you have the time. Maybe also have another (favorite drink) while you're at it. Upon lifting the blanket you let out a yell of surprise when Diego leaps at you making you almost stumble over your own feet from the sudden action.

Valentine: "Thief! Give back our beloved American flag you ruthless beast!"

Diego just lets out a few growls while he hides behind your back, chewing on the president's favorite napkin like an animal. Valentine sloppily tries to catch the Brando running after him in circles around you in a desperate attempt in getting the item back.

Kira: "I can't let them find me..! They won't find me! I will live my life in peace, I'm Yoshikage Kira!"

You: "Kira what are you doing? Stop biting your nails! You're bleeding!"

Doppio: "I-I-I d-don't f-f-feel so g-good... I-I-I feel l-like t-t-throwing up.."

Pucci: "2... 3... 5... 7... 11... 13..."

You: 'What's going on with them?!'

Diavolo: "NO!! No! No! Not this child again! Get it away from me!"

Diavolo is trying to get away from tiny Doppio crawling away from him until he decides to run off to god knows where. Sounded like he got some death flashbacks right then and there. It seems like Pucci is still counting, sweat trickling down his forehead. Esidisi starts crying his eyes out for no particular reason, Santana and Wamuu trying to hide their ears from the noise under the pillow. And Kars looks like he stopped thinking......again.

Dio: "Haha I got you now Jojo! Take this, ZA WARUDO!"

You: '... Should I tell him that it's just his reflection on the window.? Even his Stand looks concerned for him.'

Dio: "Ho... You're still here. As tough as ever, when I look a bit closer now I never knew you liked the color yellow. And did you dye your hair blonde?."

The sudden voice from your teacher talking through your laptop speakers reaching your ears turns your (skin tone) lips into a small frown.

You: '20 minute break my ass. But I kinda figured this would happen.'

You let out a deep sigh and shortly glance back at the villains before seating yourself in front of your device again.

You: 'I just hope they calm down in the meantime...'

Oh boy if only it would be the case...

Because you're not ready for what's to come next.

You almost jump out of your seat from the loud shattering coming from kitchen. Well that doesn't sound good at all. Luckily your mic is off so your class has no idea what kind of ruckus is going on a room away. But you can't just sit there and hope this will stop, so you pause your camera and pray that your teacher won't notice it in the time being.