"And the one time I didn't bring my machete." Australia said. The one time he forgets to bring it, he needs it.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard. It was close to everyone since many were holding their ears because it was loud. Everyone looked in the direction where it came from and found America holding a shotgun, that pointing up in the air. He looked at him for a second before flying up through the hole, he just made, with his wings.

"My boy! Are you trying to give us heart attacks here?! Besides, was that really necessary?!" UK asked as saw his son just hovering above. The way his son thinks sometimes confuses him.

"I think he sacred us more than you guys!" Soviet called out.

"Anyways, how does that help us? Not all of us can fly, bro!" Canada calls out. He wasn't sure his brother was planning but it probably wasn't safe.

America pulled out Alaska from his head and looked at him. Alaska immediately knew what his dad wanted him to do. He took a deep breath and blew a cold wind on the bushes. Soonly, they turned into ice bushes.

"South. I need some of your...craziness." Alaska said, turning towards his dad. Soon some of the 50 stars started glowing.

"Yeehaw!" Texas was the first one out. He leads the change. He came down and broke a portion of the frozen bushes with his feet.

Not long after, the rest of the South came jumping out. Each one of them broke a part of the frozen bushes. This cleared way for the others. After they were done, they began dancing and being crazy.

"Well...that's one way to clear a path." France said, who was a little surprised by this but not too much. She wasn't too surprised about what her grandchildren could do,

"You guys could have given us a bit of warning before doing that." Russia said, looking at the southern states.

"I think that shotgun shot sacred us the most." Third Reich said, who had Fascist Italy in his arms. He wasn't too happy about that. This cause America to giggle evilly.

"We can't help but agree with you on that one. What the hell is wrong with you?!" Belgium asked, looking up at the flying country. He wasn't sure what went through America's head for him to do that.

"Hey! You should be thanking us for getting those bushes out of the way!" Georgia said, putting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah...thank you for giving me a heart attack." The Russian Empire said. He looked at them funny.

"Hey, you should lucky that you're already dead or you could have-" South Carolina turned around to talk to the Russian Empire, but was met by something else.

"Why did you stop talking South..." Virginia turned and saw why South Carolina stopped talking.

Everyone looked and faces they haven't seen in years. They also saw...themselves. Like how they look like back in the day. Everyone was speechless. They slowly walked towards the dead counties, not taking their eyes off of them. While America roundup his states and joined them.

"Pardon... you dead counties would like to tell us what's going on?" UK asked, slowly turning his head towards the dead counties. Everyone was so confused.