Chapter 3

Everyone was sitting and chatting with one other. After past Russian Empire gave them their rooms, they stay to their part of the deal. Well, not everyone did but mostly everyone.

"So, you ARE my great-grandson." Past Prussia said, looking at Germany. He was pretty amazed by him. "I must say...you got some of my features."

"Oh. Thank you." Germany responded in German. Even though he can still talk to his great grandfather, it still felt nice seeing him alive.

"Yes. A proud addition to our family. Though not ALL of the generations have been...good..." Prussia said also in German. He slowly looked over at Third Reich with a nasty look.

"I have made mistakes too, father." The German Empire said, looking down. He spoke in German as well.

"Yes, but yours are not as bad as...your son's..." Prussia said looking at his son. His clam German tone came through.

Third Reich only rolled his eyes in response. He didn't care what his grandfather thought of him. He was bringing justice to the German people after his father's failures in WW1.

"Let's be glad that I don't follow his bloody ways." Germany said still in German. He only chuckled at his own comment.

"Yes, we can agree on that. You remind me that good can still breakthrough. Even in the darkest times." The German Empire said, looking at his grandson smiling. He sometimes sees Germany as his son instead of Third Reich.

"Oh boy. Another stupid family reunion thing." North Korea said in Korean. He crossed his arms in annoyance.

"Oh, quiet you. You don't know what a family is because you gave up yours years ago!" Poland said, looking at North Korea. He wasn't dealing with his crap today.

North Korea just snarled at him before mumbling to himself. South Korea just signed and scooted away from him a little. Poland just rolled his eyes. He could care less about how North Korea thinks of him.

"Um...is this a normal thing with you?" Past UK asked. He was a bit confused about what was happening in front of him.

"Yes, this is normal. For us at least." France said in French. She sighed and leaned back a bit.

"I'm concern about that...thing..." Fascist Italy said in Italian. He was pointing at Confederacy aka past Confederate.

"Can please stop worrying about him? We are already who he is the past version of." Japan Empire said in Japanese. She looked at him like 'shut up already'.

"I know that but still." Fascist Italy said still in Italian. This was strange to him.

"Well, maybe it's because you're not used to seeing him without his battle flag look." A voice said in Italian.

"Maybe but...wait a minute." Fascist Italy pauses for a minute before turning to see who the voice was. He saw dead face Washington D.C. looking at him. This causes him to fall backwards. "When the hell did you get here?!"

"I've been standing here for... 5 minutes and 15 seconds." D.C. said. He walked outwards for a bit before turning towards Fascist Italy, who was on the floor.

"D.C. are you trying to get someone a heart attack?" London said, popping out to deal with him. Sometimes he thinks D.C. does theses stuff on purpose.

"What? He's already dead. He won't die from it if he did get one." D.C. responded, turning towards him.

"I'm talking about everyone else, who IS alive." London said, pointing everyone else out.

"Well, I didn't to any of them now, did I?" D.C. said, mimicking London's accent.

London only sighed in annoyance. He didn't want to deal with this here. D.C. couldn't care else either way.

"Wait. D.C. is here, but where's America?" Australia said, noticing that America was nowhere nearby.

"He is still in his room. He's asleep with his babies, so I came down to answer any questions our past selves might have." D.C. explained. He stood there calmly as he spoke.

"And you just left him there?" Russia said, looking at him with a confused face.

"Russia..." D.C. turned his attention to the biggest country before speaking...in Russian. "I've been with the United States longer than your existence. You weren't born yet in this time. So, I know quite a few things about him than you do. I know what is and isn't allowed or what works or doesn't work. Don't, and I repeat, DON'T question my actions here. You're not my country, and I'm not your cap-"

Suddenly D.C. was cut off from his rant by someone clearing their throat. It was loud to get everyone's attention. When everyone turned to see who it was, they were surprised.

"Si-Sir, when did you wake up? I thought you would be out for a few good few hours." D.C. said. He was taken back to his country standing before him. Looking at him with a calm, tired look.

America looked at D.C. before looking at everyone else. He looks back at his capital and moved his head to tell him to return to him. D.C. didn't hesitate and quickly rejoin America.

"I can't help but agree with D.C. on this. You should still be asleep amigo." Mexico said. He knew it wasn't like America to wake from a nap without someone there to wake.

America walked over and plopped himself in between Mexico and Canada. He only signed heavily and just sat there with one arm around his Canadian brother.

"You know America you can go and sleep right? You can talk to past selfs tomorrow. It's not like we're leaving anytime soon. So just go-" Poland was cut off by America giving him a mean growl. Poland jumped immediately and decided to be quiet. Shaken a little by this.

"Amigo calm down. We all know how you are without your...uh...rest. So just..." Mexico was met with the superpower slowly turning his head towards him and tell him, without speaking, 'to shut the freak up.'

A moment of silence entered the room. None of the presents knew what to do, and past was shock at what they just witness. America just turned his head back towards the past selfs. He looked at Confederacy then slowly looked down.

"Uh...how about we start with those questions?" Japan chined in, trying to divert the tension in the room.

Everyone agreed and began answering the questions the past selves have. Except for Union and Confederacy. They kept looking at America and at each other the entire time. Trying to piece together what happened.

America just wasn't paying attention and fell asleep after 27 minutes of being there.