Chapter 1

Everyone groaned as they came to. They can't remember what happened. Well, something happened to know from the ghetto, they weren't in the right place. This place felt weird and... familiar too.

"Where...Where are we?" Poland asked, looking around. He helped a few of the countries around him to their feet as he looked around.

"I'm not sure...but why does seem familiar to me? Honey?" France turned towards the UK. She had to make sure she wasn't crazy.

"Yes...it is familiar sweetheart. But why?" The UK said, standing to his feet. "But first, everyone alright?"

Everyone looked at each other. They making sure that no one had any injuries. Soon, they all responded to UK's question. Saying yes or nodding their heads. Telling him that everyone was ok.

"I think we're all good, dad." Canada said, double-checking on everyone. He couldn't see any wrong and neither did everyone else.

"Wait! Where's are our masks?!" Italy said. He noticed quite quickly that they weren't there. He jumped back in fear.

"Hold on, Italy. I'm not feeling anything. No Corona. No...nothing." Germany said, holding his head. He didn't feel sick at all. Everyone agreed with him.

"Ok, something up then. Corona couldn't have packed up its things and left all of sudden." Russia blurted out. He was right. What was happening?

"This is certainly something." China said. He was happy didn't have Corona, but it was odd.

"Ok, how can a pandemic just suddenly disappear?" Texas said, popping out of America's head. He looked at everyone with his little eyes as he floated there as his ball form.

"Could be the same reason we're all here, Texas." California responded. He also popped out and floated next to Texas.

"Yeah. But...where is 'here'?" Pennsylvania said, looking around. At this point, the states were popping out one by one.

"That is a good question, Pennsylvania. But sadly we don't have the answer yet." Mexico said, looking at the little floating ball. He kinda wishes he did have the answer though.

"As much as I love you, little troublemakers, I think this best for you to stay with your father for now. I don't want losing one of you in the forest." UK said, looking at his grandchildren. Losing family was the last thing he wanted.

Soon, the states were back with America. Everyone looking around at their surroundings. Trying to figure out where they were was the top priority. But soon a girly scream was there.

"What the hell was that?!" Australia said, looking in the direction of the scream.

"Don't know but let's check it out." New Zealand responded. He knew that scream couldn't have happened all of a sudden.

Everyone together went towards the scream. They stay close together so they won't get lost in these woods. But soonly they came across some thick bushes. They block their path and site. But they could hear voices.

"Listen, Third Reich, I would calm down...IF I GET AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS THING!" Fascist Italy yelled. The second everyone heard him they knew the dead counties were here too.

"Oh great. They're here too." Belgium said in annoyance. He didn't want to deal with the dead counties as well as whatever is in this world.

"Yep. But how do we get to them?" Netherlands said, trying to find an opening through the bushes. But he wasn't having any luck.